Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously.

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Noise Shots X5 bluetooth earphones. When I play audio the mic stops working but when only mic is onrecording audio then the audio/music stops. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DivyaanshNarkhede, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously.

I have Noise Shots X5 bluetooth earphones. When I play audio the mic stops working but when only mic is onrecording audio then the audio/music stops. I havetried many tweaks like setting headset as default device in sound option but it doesn't work. Please help.

P.S The earphones are registered as two different devices in Sound >> Playback Headphones and Headsets and in Recording tab, there is one device microphone registered.

It becomes very problematic when attending online meeting.Please help.

Windows 10 Pro Version 1903

:)

DivyaanshNarkhede, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Aman Win User

Bluetooth headphone mic and stereo audio not working simultaneously on laptop

I have a Sennheiser HD4.40BT bluetooth headphone.

When I connect this to my android phone, I can listen stereo quality music and while call, I can hear other person clearly and use the mic also.

Problem appear when I connected headphone with my laptop through laptop's inbuilt bluetooth.

The problem is headphone is connecting in one of 2 ways: Headphone mode and Headset mode(with mic).

- When I select headphone mode, sound is great but I cannot use my mic.

- When I select headset mode(or handsfree mode), I continuously hear static and very poor audio quality but can use mic with this mode.

I already read to disable headset mode to get stereo quality but "this is not my purpose".

What I want is to use headphone with stereo audio and mic simultaneously.

3. beanb34n Win User
    Mic and Headphone not working simultaneously

When i have connected my bluetooth headphones , it show up as 2 devices being a headset and a headphones. The headset has a mic and has poor (mono) audio quality. the headphone has nice (stereo) audio but no mic. When i use headphone as default for audio
    and headset for mic, as soon as the mic is on (if i go to recording tab of sound settings, if i give mic access to a site) the headphone audio stops.

This happens only on windows. I have tried it on my android and it works great. Stereo audio and mic working. but doesnt work with my windows Device.

beanb34n, Aug 26, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously.

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously.

1. Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones built

2. Bluetooth headphones mic does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones mic does not work.: I have recently bought a new Bluetooth headphone and and i want to connect it to my pc .It gets connected and shows mic and audio both are connected but while using it the audio work but the mic does not. image of device connected statussomehow when any app tries to use the...
  3. Bluetooth headphones mic does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones mic does not work.: I have recently bought a new Bluetooth headphone and and i want to connect it to my pc .It gets connected and shows mic and audio both are connected but while using it the audio work but the mic does not. image of device connected statussomehow when any app tries to use the...
  4. Bluetooth headphone mic not working properly on laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphone mic not working properly on laptop?: My bluetooth headphone mic stopped working today, and only stopped working for the laptop, and not anything else So something wrong with the laptop. running latest update even though i was on the previous update when this started happening and updating fixed nothing. No sound...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working.

Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working.: hello, I've had this problem for a while now. it happens when I connect my Bluetooth headset with a mic to my computer. it used to give me two options: Stereo and AG- Handsfree which I could use my microphone with. but now I only have the stereo option which means I can't...
  6. Laptop using built in mic instead of headphone mic

Laptop using built in mic instead of headphone mic: My laptop is not using my headphone mic. This used to not be a problem, but now it is and it's fairly annoying. I have gone into Control Panel to manually select the headphone mic, however only two mic options appear "Microphone - Realtek High Definition Audio" & "Microphone...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working

Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working: Whenever I connect my Samsung Ear Buds it connects the microphone and headphones separated. I can't make a call or use the microphone and listen to a youtube video for example at the same time. I found a way to use it at the same time by selecting te Ear Buds as headphones...
  8. Headphone with built-in Mic

Headphone with built-in Mic: I want to use Mic and speaker both of my headphones with the same one port at a time....What needs to be done to help this..I don't want to use stereo mix as it records system volumn... any solution for this??...
  9. Bluetooth headphones and in built mic not working simultaneously. Please help.

Bluetooth headphones and in built mic not working simultaneously. Please help.: I have Noise Shots X5 bluetooth earphones. When I play audio the mic stops working but when only mic is onrecording audio then the audio/music stops. I have tried many tweaks like setting headset as default device in sound option but it doesn't work. P.S The earphones are...
  10. Mic and Headphone not working simultaneously

Mic and Headphone not working simultaneously: When i have connected my bluetooth headphones , it show up as 2 devices being a headset and a headphones. The headset has a mic and has poor mono audio quality. the headphone has nice stereo audio but no mic. When i use headphone as default for audio and headset for mic, as...