Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones appear as a phone

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones appear as a phone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had used my Soundcore Life Q20 headphones on my HP computer with no issue for months until recently. When I pair the device it shows as it is a phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BriBrennan, May 2, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headphones appear as a phone

I had used my Soundcore Life Q20 headphones on my HP computer with no issue for months until recently. When I pair the device it shows as it is a phone not headphones. I have tried forgetting the device and restarting the headphones. If anyone has a solution please share.

:)

BriBrennan, May 2, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth headphone doesn't appear in devices list

Hi,

My Bluetooth headphones was working without any issues on my windows 10 laptop. Suddenly it would not connect so I removed it from devices to put again but it would not appear in the list !!

It is working perfectly with my iPhone so I know the issue is not in the headphones, and my pc shows other Bluetooth devices in the area so I know that the hardware is working.

I tried the following troubleshoot steps:

1- run the Bluetooth troubleshooter

2-disable Bluetooth device ( from device manager ) and enable again

3-remove Bluetooth driver and restart

4-update all the showing drivers under bluetooth

After all that it still doesn't show in the list

mina sami rouchdi, May 2, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Bluetooth headphones appear as a phone

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones appear as a phone

1. Bluetooth headphones appear as a phone - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones appear

2. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...: Hello. I'm having an issue with my Philips PH805BK, where they are not being detected as a playback device. I have a desktop with a 5.0 bluetooth dongle, with its own drivers already installed. I've tried the dongle on my laptop and it works, so this is not the problem....
  6. Windows detects Headphones as a Phone BLUETOOTH.

Windows detects Headphones as a Phone BLUETOOTH.: My PC has Windows 10 and im triying to pair a"Wortex Airbeat BT7" headphones, but they get detected as a phone by windows new configurationcontrol panel detects them as a headset but i cannot conect to it by control panel [ATTACH]...
  7. My computer thinks my Bluetooth headphones are a phone

My computer thinks my Bluetooth headphones are a phone: I tried to connect my headphones JVC HA-S40BT to my PC and for some reason it connects as if it were a mobile. It connected fine yesterday, but today the icon for the device has decided switch to an image of a phone and it just says Connected, instead of Connected, Media....
  8. Headphone mic not appearing in connected device bluetooth

Headphone mic not appearing in connected device bluetooth: I am facing an issue in which my headphone mic is neither working nor it is shown as connected the audio output is good but the input is not working. It is causing problems when in stereo mode. Yesterday I disconnected my headphones by mistake which were on wireless mode...
  9. Bluetooth headphones don't appear as an audio device

Bluetooth headphones don't appear as an audio device: Suddenly out of the blue my Bluetooth headphones multiple pairs stopped showing up as selectable devices in the audio slider. I have unpaired and repaired all of them, yet still nothing pops up. I also went through the process to factory reset my laptop and still nothing is...
  10. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES ARE CONNECTED BUT WON'T APPEAR ANYWHERE

BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES ARE CONNECTED BUT WON'T APPEAR ANYWHERE: I have tried looking online for a solution to my problem but have found nothing that helps, I have some bluetooth headphones which work on every other device I own and used to work on my pc but then they just stopped working on my pc, and I've not had them that long, it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth for my windows 10 hp