Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing...

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried looking online for a solution to my problem but have found nothing that helps, I have some bluetooth headphones which work on every other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Im.In.Your.Area, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing...

I have tried looking online for a solution to my problem but have found nothing that helps, I have some bluetooth headphones which work on every other device I own and used to work on my pc but then they just stopped working on my pc, and I've not had them that long, it says they are connected but the sound still comes from my laptop speakers, and I can't find them in playback devices or device manager I've also tried troubleshooting bluetooth and also device and hardware but nothing seems to be working, they work perfectly fine on any other device

Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing... b1a0b798-0704-4705-9610-bb30030d96d2?upload=true.png Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing... dd89c79f-6dcb-4ff0-9a1e-a84161390369?upload=true.png Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing... eb731061-d4a7-4e10-91e4-9bb4f5b97684?upload=true.png

***Changed Original Title From: BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES ARE CONNECTED BUT WON'T APPEAR ANYWHERE**

:)

Im.In.Your.Area, Jun 29, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Can you not select the desired device from the Volume icon?....

Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing... [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing...

Bluetooth headphones pair but built in speakers still make the sound.

Hi Braden,

Conflicts with the default device in the Playback settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using your newly paired Bluetooth headphones. You will need to set your Bluetooth headphones as the default Playback device. To do this, kindly
    follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Sound.
    • Select Sound from the list of results.
    • On the Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default.

Should you have further questions, feel free to reply on this thread.

Eric Ber, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing...

1. Bluetooth Headphones Are Paired, But Unable To See Them In Playback Devices And Hearing... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Are

2. Bluetooth headphones pair but no services detected, not listed as playback device windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones pair but no services detected, not listed as playback device windows 7: it is important to say these headphones work properly on the same laptop, on different operating systems.they pair fine, connect, but DO NOT appear as a playback device, it does not list any bluetooth services, and searching for services simply gives an error after a long...
  3. Bluetooth headphones pair but no services detected, not listed as playback device windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones pair but no services detected, not listed as playback device windows 7: it is important to say these headphones work properly on the same laptop, on different operating systems.they pair fine, connect, but DO NOT appear as a playback device, it does not list any bluetooth services, and searching for services simply gives an error after a long...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones paired but not available as playback device or audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones paired but not available as playback device or audio output: Hello! I have seen this problem multiple times in the Microsoft communities, but not yet with a resolution. I also haven't seen it with my computer, namely an LG gram 14 also with Windows 10 Home. My Bluetooth Headphones pair easily, and immediately show up as "paired."...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after successfully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio devices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything. But no success....
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after succefully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio dvices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything.But no success....
  7. Unable to pair the bluetooth device

Unable to pair the bluetooth device: Hello, I have problems connecting Bluetooth devices to my PC. The bluetooth worked about 3 weeks ago and stopped working about 3 days. Anyway, I am quite convinced that the new driver broke down with an update. The bluetooth, from all external appearances, seems to be...
  8. Unable to pair bluetooth device

Unable to pair bluetooth device: Hello, I am having issues connecting bluetooth devices to my PC. The bluetooth was a working about 3 weeks ago and stopped working about 3 days after my service plan with dell ran out...suspicious. Anyway, I'm pretty well convinced that the new driver broke it (because...
  9. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...
  10. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...