Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them.

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I connect my Bluetooth headphones the sound automatically jumps to maximum volume. I can turn it down, but it always hurts my ears and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AverageJoe99, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them.

Every time I connect my Bluetooth headphones the sound automatically jumps to maximum volume. I can turn it down, but it always hurts my ears and scares me.

:)

AverageJoe99, Jun 18, 2022

2. Bluetooth headphones automatically goes to 100% volume when connected

I recently bought a pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 and every time I connect them to my laptop via Bluetooth, the volume will automatically go to 100% as soon as I play something. Even if I set it to 0 and then press play, it will still go to 100 volume.

TimTimTimosi, Jun 18, 2022
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 18, 2022
  4. gordon99 Win User

Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them.

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them.

1. Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones automatically

2. BT headphones default to 100% volume when paired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BT headphones default to 100% volume when paired: PC is UpToDate on all drivers. Disabling absolute volume did not resolve the issue. This was not an issue for me on previous Win10 laptop so assuming it's a problem in Win11. In short, on startup, the Bluetooth volume automatically blasts to 100% volume when connected. I've...
  3. BT headphones default to 100% volume when paired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BT headphones default to 100% volume when paired: PC is UpToDate on all drivers. Disabling absolute volume did not resolve the issue. This was not an issue for me on previous Win10 laptop so assuming it's a problem in Win11. In short, on startup, the Bluetooth volume automatically blasts to 100% volume when connected. I've...
  4. Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them.: Every time I connect my Bluetooth headphones the sound automatically jumps to maximum volume. I can turn it down, but it always hurts my ears and scares me....
  5. Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones automatically go to 100% volume when you connect them.: Every time I connect my Bluetooth headphones the sound automatically jumps to maximum volume. I can turn it down, but it always hurts my ears and scares me....
  6. Bluetooth headphones default volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones default volume: Hi, maybe this is the wrong place to ask this so sorry if thats the case. I have a pair of sony xm4 headphones and anytime i connect them to my pc their default volume sets to twenty something or so, and I always have to move it up to 50 which is the volume I prefer. So I was...
  7. Can't connect bluetooth headphones despite having them connected earlier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect bluetooth headphones despite having them connected earlier: I had a BT headphones set connected for 6 months to my windows 10 machine. Today morning I open up windows and can't connect them anymore.Headphones still work with iphone just as they did before. Not Windows.Tried restarting headphones, tried restarting windows, erased...
  8. bluetooth headphones connected without sound coming out of them

bluetooth headphones connected without sound coming out of them: So these headphones work with my phone but not with my laptop. The sound instead just comes out of the default speaker on the laptop itself. This is what comes up on the control panel. It used to say the headset was connected but that's also disconnected now. Right clicking...
  9. Forcing the volume of bluetooth headphones to a specific one each time connecting to them.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forcing the volume of bluetooth headphones to a specific one each time connecting to them.: 'Nuff said in the title. I need to force my bluetooth headphones volume to be set to 25% each time i connect to them (either automatically or manually). Sometimes it does keep the volume I set earlier, but most of the time when connecting it autoresets to ear-deafing 100%,...
  10. Bluetooth headphones automatically goes to 100% volume when connected

Bluetooth headphones automatically goes to 100% volume when connected: I recently bought a pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 and every time I connect them to my laptop via Bluetooth, the volume will automatically go to 100% as soon as I play something. Even if I set it to 0 and then press play, it will still go to 100 volume....