Windows 10: BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

Discus and support BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonavanNaidoo, Feb 10, 2019.

1. BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you have the latest drivers installed. I tried unchecking hands free telephony but when I go to sound settings my headphones are disabled (It says its connected but no audio). (Lenovo Windows 10 pro).

Thanks in advance for assistance.

:)

DonavanNaidoo, Feb 10, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made on the PC?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth.

1. Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems click on
      Bluetooth.
    3. Follow the instructions on the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Try updating the Bluetooth drivers. Refer the article to

update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article by Bose on
    poor sound quality from a Bluetooth device
    and

optimizing audio

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 10, 2019
  4. dirtbikr Win User

BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

Bad audio-quality over A2DP

Wanted to bump this again...

I'm running the mango beta right now and the A2DP audio quality is just lacking still. It sounds tinny, compressed, and just all around bad. I was curious if this would be fixed before the mango final ships or not, as I really want to use my wireless headphones
    again...

My setup:

• HTC Arrive running mango beta 2
    • Motorola S9-HD headphones
    • All songs are 320kbps CBR MP3 or VBR V0 rips
    • All songs sound excellent over wired headphones on the arrive, and they sound great on my iPod Touch over these wireless headphones.
    I had a HTC Touch Pro II before this, and the workaround for the audio was to increase the bitpool and bitrate settings in the registry. The audio quality I have right now on my Arrive is reminiscent of my Touch Pro before I increased those settings, and frankly
    it's a terrible representation of what these headphones are capable of...

I have also tested these headphones on a family member's Arrive running NoDo and a friend running mango beta 2 on the HTC HD7 and they all sound the same. My source files are fine, I'm a happy camper when I have wired headphones in, but I want to get away from
    that... The sooner I can drop my iPod, the happier I will be...

dirtbikr, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

1. BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality - Similar Threads - BlueTooth Headphones Bad

2. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  3. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  4. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you.PS: It's not my headphones. They work perfectly fine on my other devices Xbox, Switch, etc....
  5. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-audio-quality-lucidsound-headphones/03987c98-bace-4b2b-bd19-26c6a1dbab92
  6. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-audio-quality-lucidsound-headphones/03987c98-bace-4b2b-bd19-26c6a1dbab92
  7. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones bad quality: So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they sound REALLY bad. I...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality

Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality: Hello I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop using a BT dongle. when I plug the dongle and turn on the headset, it automatically pairs with windows but has a poor quality. I can see two different items in device manager named "headset, hands-free" and...
  9. Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones

Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones: Hi! I've just bought new pc. I connected bluetooth headphones and got scared of sound quality. Here is my solution: 1. Go to control panel 2. Click on View devices and printers 3. Right click on your headphones 4. Click on Properties 5. Switch to Service tab 6. Turn...
  10. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...