Windows 10: BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE

Discus and support BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I connect to Bluetooth headphones. It connects but not showing battery percentage... How can I fix this glitch. And also I am running October... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SAYEEDAJMAL, Dec 31, 2019.

1. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE

When I connect to Bluetooth headphones. It connects but not showing battery percentage... How can I fix this glitch. And also I am running October 2019 update OS....

:)

SAYEEDAJMAL, Dec 31, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Sigurd Win User

BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE

1. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY

2. Battery percentage issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery percentage issue: Charging the laptop increases the percentage. Suppose I have charged 90%, then unplugged the charger and using laptop, but the charge percentage does not decrease 90% stays on....... Laptop turns off after 4-5 hours of using probably out of charge Then I plugged the charger...
  3. Battery percentage issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery percentage issue: Charging the laptop increases the percentage. Suppose I have charged 90%, then unplugged the charger and using laptop, but the charge percentage does not decrease 90% stays on....... Laptop turns off after 4-5 hours of using probably out of charge Then I plugged the charger...
  4. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  5. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  6. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth headphones won't show the battery percentage: This shows on my bluetooth/device, it was a headphone but this is what it shows how do the icon change to a headset? And the percentage won't show up. [ATTACH]...
  8. Battery percentage alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery percentage alarm: Hello, Is there a Windows inbuilt software that could warn me when the battery is fully charged and when the battery is getting too low. When I charge my battery, after it gets to 100%, I unplug my laptop somewhat after an hour and half; I don't notice that it's fully...
  9. Battery Percentage is not going

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Percentage is not going: I pluged my laptop to my original charger.But these days my charger is working but percentage doesn't increase. This came after the windows update.[my update 2004 ]...
  10. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17