Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones can connect to laptops but not my desktop

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones can connect to laptops but not my desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there! I have a pair of TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones that I regularly connect to both of my Windows 10 laptops. I haven't had any issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bearflyingbolt, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headphones can connect to laptops but not my desktop

Hey there!

I have a pair of TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones that I regularly connect to both of my Windows 10 laptops. I haven't had any issues with either of those machines thus far.

I just built a brand new Windows 10 desktop PC with an ASUS ROG STRIX B550 motherboard that supports Bluetooth. My TaoTronics headphones don't show up on the Bluetooth connection menu while trying to pair, even though the headphones are in pairing mode and all of the Windows switches are on to look for them. Weirdly, a second pair of cheaper Bluetooth headphones I own readily appear in the connection menu.

What could be the issue here? Why can these headphones connect to two other PCs but not my desktop, especially when other headphones show up with no problem?

submitted by /u/bearflyingbolt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bearflyingbolt, Sep 23, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Bluetooth headphones can connect to laptops but not my desktop

Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones can connect to laptops but not my desktop

1. Bluetooth headphones can connect to laptops but not my desktop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones connect

2. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone: My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese product or not but my phone can still connect to it normally while my laptop can't.i tried unistalling the driver, fall back to...
  3. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone: My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese product or not but my phone can still connect to it normally while my laptop can't.i tried unistalling the driver, fall back to...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e which runs windows 10. I got sony xm5 wireless headphones. My laptop can't natively use bluetooth so I'm using a bluetooth adapter. I can't connect my headphones to the laptop. When I click "add bluetooth devices" the laptop searches for devices...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e which runs windows 10. I got sony xm5 wireless headphones. My laptop can't natively use bluetooth so I'm using a bluetooth adapter. I can't connect my headphones to the laptop. When I click "add bluetooth devices" the laptop searches for devices...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop

My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop: Hello! I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 that came with a Realtek Wifi/bluetooth module that i replaced with an Intel one. In the process, one of the 2 antenna conectors broke. I replaced the drivers with intel ones. After this, i couldnt connect the headphones or any device,...
  8. Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop

Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop: Hello, I am trying to connect my wireless headphones to my laptop, but in vain... In the add device screen the headphones name appears twice, once as an audio device, and once as a general device. Connecting to audio device does not work, error says "couldn't connect. try...
  9. Bluetooth can pair with headphones but not connect

Bluetooth can pair with headphones but not connect: Hello, i recently bought new headphones and as i was trying to connect them I was facing the following issues: - the device got paired and connected, but the sound never worked - the status changed from connected to paired the second i was trying to play some audio - the...
  10. Connecting my bluetooth headphones

Connecting my bluetooth headphones: How do I connect my bluetooth headphones to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-my-bluetooth-headphones/302590f8-7378-4e98-810e-7d1177a1d8b2