Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones causing CS:GO to freeze at launch

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones causing CS:GO to freeze at launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When my Bluetooth Headphones are being used on my computer and I try to launch CS:GO, it freezes on a black screen and a restart is needed. Though,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaleho, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Kaleho Win User

Bluetooth Headphones causing CS:GO to freeze at launch

When my Bluetooth Headphones are being used on my computer and I try to launch CS:GO, it freezes on a black screen and a restart is needed. Though, when I plug in a pair of wired earbuds, CS launches just fine. I've played CS with the Bluetooth Headphones before the Windows 10 April Update and now it just doesn't work. Any reason why this is and is there a solution?

This issue doesn't happen on any other Steam games, only on CS.

I've tried:

- Using the sound troubleshooter

- Verifying CS's game files

- Updating audio and bluetooth drivers

-

:)

Kaleho, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Kaleho Win User

When my Bluetooth Headphones are being used on my computer and I try to launch CS:GO, it freezes on a black screen and a restart is needed. Though, when I plug in a pair of wired earbuds, CS launches just fine. I've played CS with the Bluetooth Headphones
    before the Windows 10 April Update and now it just doesn't work. Any reason why this is and is there a solution?

This issue doesn't happen on any other Steam games, only on CS.

I've tried:

- Using the sound troubleshooter

- Verifying CS's game files

- Updating audio and bluetooth drivers

-

Kaleho, Jul 5, 2018
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Headphones causing CS:GO to freeze at launch

Pairing cordless bluetooth headphones with my windows 10

Hi,

Misconfiguration with your Windows settings could be a possible cause why you are experiencing an issue with connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition to Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headphones?
    • What error message and error code are you getting when you are trying to pair your Bluetooth headphones with the computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps provided in this link. This serves as a guide on how to connect
    a Bluetooth device to a Windows running PC.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Headphones causing CS:GO to freeze at launch - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones causing

2. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10: When connected to bluetooth headphones, my laptop will work fine, however at any given time it will randomly freeze and will require a restart using the power button. This issue is very particular to headphones because I connect my bluetooth speaker every now and then and...
  3. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10: When connected to bluetooth headphones, my laptop will work fine, however at any given time it will randomly freeze and will require a restart using the power button. This issue is very particular to headphones because I connect my bluetooth speaker every now and then and...
  4. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen

in Windows 10 News
    CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen: [ATTACH]Counter-Strike Global Offence or CS-GO is one of the most popular PC games. However, according to some Windows users, CS GO keeps crashing, freezing, or showing a Black Screen on their computers. In this article, we are going to talk about solutions that can help in...
  6. Windows 10 21H1 update causing bluetoothe headphones do disconnect when a game is launched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 21H1 update causing bluetoothe headphones do disconnect when a game is launched: As the title says, the headphones are sony WH100xm4 and they were fine like 5 days ago. Whenever I launch a game now the "Headphone" option cant be found and is disconnected and I'm left with either desktop speakers or "Hands free headset" which has horrible sound quality....
  7. Bluetooth Headphones + Xbox Controller = no go

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones + Xbox Controller = no go: Hey guys; This issue has been driving me crazy; i think i've tried everything i can find on the interwebs; but still no go. So i have bluetooth headphones (Sony whch710N) which work beautifully. I also have an Xbox Series controller; which also works great. Unless i...
  8. Headphones causing Windows 10 to freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones causing Windows 10 to freeze: I recently purchased Microsoft LifeChat LX-6000 for Business and since using it, I find that the system response slows and the mouse will freeze. When I disconnect it from the PC things go back to normal. Is there a way to correct this or am I just out the $ used for a...
  9. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...