Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones connect issue

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones connect issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having some struggles with connecting my PXC 550 to my laptop which has Windows 10 x64 installed. I've tried to reinstall the Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MiXtap25, May 1, 2019.

1. MiXtap25 Win User

Bluetooth headphones connect issue

Hello,

I'm having some struggles with connecting my PXC 550 to my laptop which has Windows 10 x64 installed. I've tried to reinstall the Bluetooth drivers, trying once again to connect them but still doesn't work.

Bluetooth headphones connect issue 17f195c3-fc0b-4468-ad9b-181725abcc60?upload=true.png

When I'm trying to connect the headphones to the laptop, I can see 2 devices with the same name: one as an audio device which I cannot connect and an other device which I can pair with. After being unable to pair the audio device, I proceeded with pairing the other PXC 550 device and it paired successfully.

Bluetooth headphones connect issue b7bee9ef-d04a-4c20-9499-190ba5dcc945?upload=true.png

The problem is that I searched in the Playback devices and the headphones are not there.

Bluetooth headphones connect issue 460241f8-b968-46b8-8bba-dcdc05f3ce66?upload=true.png

I've tried many solutions but none of them were successful. Any help and advice will be kindly appreciated!

:)

MiXtap25, May 1, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 1, 2019
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, May 1, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, May 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth headphones connect issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones connect

2. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  3. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  4. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth headphones connectivity issue on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones connectivity issue on windows 11: hi all,I am facing issue with my WH-CH700n headphones while connecting them using Bluetooth. While detecting I am seeing headphones coming with laptop and tablet sign instead of headphones and after connecting to that it is going under unknown devices and not actually...
  6. Bluetooth headphones connectivity issue on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones connectivity issue on windows 11: hi all,I am facing issue with my WH-CH700n headphones while connecting them using Bluetooth. While detecting I am seeing headphones coming with laptop and tablet sign instead of headphones and after connecting to that it is going under unknown devices and not actually...
  7. Headphones will not connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones will not connect Bluetooth: Hello, My wireless Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 will not connect. They are paired and I have tried a number of troubleshooting items to get them connected. When I go under the devices property settings and check or uncheck different Bluetooth services options the...
  8. Bluetooth headphones not connecting

Bluetooth headphones not connecting: My Bluetooth headphones are no longer connecting to my laptop. My headphones were connected and I had no problems until I tried to connect my phone via Bluetooth. It was paired but wouldn't connect. I removed my headphones thinking that they might be stopping my phone...
  9. Bluetooth Headphone not connected

Bluetooth Headphone not connected: HI, I have JBL T450BT headphone before i reset my computer it working good but after reset my computer i cannot connect again. I use acer extensa 5635, windows 10 pro. version 1903. Please help me about this issue Thanks...
  10. Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.

Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.: I have a pair of JLabs Wireless Bluetooth headphones (click link to see the exact type of headphones) that connect to my cellphone just fine... however I just purchased a new laptop which happens to have Bluetooth capabilities. I was excited to try and connect my JLabs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wh-816 bluetooth issue

2. connect pxc 550 to laptop

3. pxc 550 trouble shooting

4. sennheiser pxc550 not connecting to ipod