Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try and connect my Bluedio headphones to my Windows 10 pc through a generic USB bluetooth connector everything goes as planned and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Roger Burke, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.

When I try and connect my Bluedio headphones to my Windows 10 pc through a generic USB bluetooth connector everything goes as planned and the headphones connect and pair initially as an audio device and then jumps to "other device"...of course I am getting no sound.

Device manager has drivers up to date and set as Microsoft Generic Bluetooth adaptor and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator.

Why won't it come up as an audio device...works fine on the laptop and phone..seem to have these problems on a pc where I use a USB Bluetooth adaptor.

:)

Roger Burke, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Bluetooth headphones pairs and connects but not connected on "audio devices"

Hi,

Bluetooth allows you to connect all sorts of wireless devices to your Windows PC. Since you are having an issue with your Bluetooth headphones not working, there are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot your concern. Let's follow the methods provided
    on this
    link

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Bluetooth headphones pairs and connects but not connected on "audio devices"

I have Apple BeatsX bluetooth headphones that pair and connect with my phone and other devices easily.

Today I was able to pair and connect my headphones easily to my Dell XPS13, but when I tried to play audio it still plays out of the laptop speakers. When I checked Windows 10 bluetooth settings, it says my headphones are connected. When I check "audio devices"
    on my sound settings it says "Disconnected" for my bluetooth headphones.

I have checked my drivers for bluetooth and audio settings, and they appear up to date. Updated all Dell and Windows 10 drivers. Still bluetooth connects, but no audio connection.

Anyone have any ideas on why it's not working?

Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio. 7bffc0b0-e254-4b37-9f67-8503d4fdeac7.jpg

Radderthanrad, Feb 9, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.

1. Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones connected

2. Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device: I've tried connecting my headphones via bluetooth several times now. They connect, they show up as headphones, the computer recognizes them as an audio device. However, it will not allow me to play sound out of them. I went to the device under all audio devices, clicked...
  3. Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device: I've tried connecting my headphones via bluetooth several times now. They connect, they show up as headphones, the computer recognizes them as an audio device. However, it will not allow me to play sound out of them. I went to the device under all audio devices, clicked...
  4. Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not allowing as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Connecting but not registering as audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Connecting but not registering as audio device: I've recently purchased a pair of Lenovo PS-1551B-LE Bluetooth headphones which can connect to my phone just fine.But when I connect them to my laptop using Windows 10, it generates as a generic connected itemIs there a way I can Windows 10 to register them as audio device...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Connecting but not registering as audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Connecting but not registering as audio device: I've recently purchased a pair of Lenovo PS-1551B-LE Bluetooth headphones which can connect to my phone just fine.But when I connect them to my laptop using Windows 10, it generates as a generic connected itemIs there a way I can Windows 10 to register them as audio device...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Connecting but not registering as audio device

8. Override audio connected to headphone jack to bluetooth audio device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Override audio connected to headphone jack to bluetooth audio device: I just upgraded to windows 10 version H2O2. In the past, I would have headphones plugged into the headphones jack on my laptop where audio would play. When I turned on my bluetooth headset, the audio would transfer to the bluetooth device and when I would turn off the...
  9. Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device'

Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device': Hi, I've just bought a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania Wiress Headphones. I'm trying to connect them via Bluetooth to my Windows Surface 4. The headphones are connecting but as an 'Other Device' so I'm not able to use them as an audio device. How can I change this so...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected, but listed under "Other Devices" and not "Audio"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones connected, but listed under "Other Devices" and not "Audio": Am using a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter (The kind that plugs into the Motherboard, not a USB adapter) and obviously isn't exclusive to my headphones. I use it for my Xbox One Controller, which works as expected. Headphones do not show up under playback tab in the Sound settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio in windows 10

2. bLuetooth headphones showing as Other device on Windows 10

3. headphones appear as other device

4. bluetooth headphones added as other devies not audio,
  5. headphones connectged as other devices and not audio,
  6. cowin audion headphones no sound,
  7. windows 10 headset paired no sound,
  8. bluetooth earbuds connected as other device,
  9. cowin e8 will not pair with phone,
  10. bluuthoth headphones not registerd as audio windows,
  11. windows 10 other to nominate an other devices as headphones,