Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus K501U on Windows 10 and usually I can pair my Apple AirPods with my laptop and listen to music. However today after I connected it (with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wei Han Low, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything

I have an Asus K501U on Windows 10 and usually I can pair my Apple AirPods with my laptop and listen to music. However today after I connected it (with the bloop sound) I couldn't hear any of my music. I troubleshooted and it said that it couldn't find any problems. According to Sounds, it says that it is playing music (green bar moving indicating that there's sound) but I could not hear it at all. I tried shifting the volume from 20% to 100% and I still couldn't hear anything. At this point I'm lost... Any advice/help?

:)

Wei Han Low, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Bazsl Win User

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Nov 7, 2018
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Nov 7, 2018
  4. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything

1. Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones connected

2. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  3. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  4. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.: Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing worked. If you know an answer that's now "update your sound drivers/roll them...
  6. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.: Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing worked. If you know an answer that's now "update your sound drivers/roll them...
  7. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I can't hear through the headphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear through the headphone.: I have plugged headphone and it shows notification but still the sound comes from my laptop speaker instead of the headphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-through-the-headphone/c1ad2892-de2b-4126-b34a-5c4098efc2a7
  9. Can't hear anything on my Bluetooth device

Can't hear anything on my Bluetooth device: Hello, I have my Boat airpods 441 perfectly connected to my laptop i.e. Acer Nitro 5 . But when I try to hear a song or try to play a video online I hear it on my laptop speakers rather than my airpods. I have tried going with the troubleshooting methods but they...
  10. Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones

Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones: I recently purchased some new headphones, SoundBot SB221, Bluetooh 4.0. I was able to successfully pair to my PC Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit and use them as desired. I then decided to upgrade my bluetooth adapter original was KINIVO Bluetooth 3.0 to a Bluetooth 4.0 to better...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless headset connected but cant hear

2. my dr beats are connected to pc but I cant hear anything

3. i cant hear any sound from windows10 only with headphones

4. my bluetooth device is connected why cant i hear anything on it?,
  5. when i turn on my wireless headphones i cant hear anything,
  6. my jabra says its connected but i cant hear anything,
  7. polaroid air pods cant hear anything,
  8. have connected bluetooth headphones but cant hear anything,
  9. sennheiser headphones why cant i hear,
  10. connected beats to computer but showing connected voice,
  11. why cant I hear anything from my beats when connected to television,