Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of Mee BTX2 bluetooth earphones that work normally on my phone but not on my laptop Asus Zephyrus GA502DU. I can pair and connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristopherWhite0987, May 3, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.

I have a pair of Mee BTX2 bluetooth earphones that work normally on my phone but not on my laptop Asus Zephyrus GA502DU.

I can pair and connect to the earphones and they play audio only when the hands-free device is selected as the playback device, not the stereo mode which I want.

When in the stereo mode the test sound in the playback devices menu works as does the noise that plays when the volume is set to 0% or 100%, however no other audio comes through.

I have tried updating drivers and installing the latest windows update among other things I have found through Google but none of them have worked.

What else should I try?

:)

ChristopherWhite0987, May 3, 2020
  2. Bazsl Win User

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, May 3, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 3, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.

Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the device doesn't work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you better, we'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?

2. What is the make and the model number of the headphone?

3. Are the speakers muted when the headphone is plugged in?

4. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

We can try a few steps and check if we can fix this.

Method 1: Remove and connect the Bluetooth headphone and check.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.

3. Now click on the Bluetooth headphone and click on Remove device.

4. Turn off Bluetooth and the headphone and turn them back on, and Connect.

If the issue persists, try method 2.

Method 2: Enable the Bluetooth headphone.

1. Right click on the Volume icon on the taskbar.

2. Click on Sounds.

3. Navigate to Playback tab.

4. Right click on an empty space and select Show Disabled Devices.

5. Check if the Bluetooth headset is showing in the list.

6. Right click on the Bluetooth headphone and click Enable and check.

If the issue persists, I'd suggest you to refer this article on
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10
    and try the suggestions showing under the
    Run the audio troubleshooter
    , Fix your audio driver,
    Set default device
    , and Turn off Audio Enhancements section and update us on the result.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Connected

2. Bluetooth Headphone does not connect for Audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphone does not connect for Audio.: I have a WI-C100 Wireless In-ear Headphone, which worked fine for several months. Now, it connects with the PC, but not for audio and calls. It just says 'connected'. After that, I can't even turn off my headphones for a few minutes. It works with other devices without an...
  3. Bluetooth Headphone does not connect for Audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphone does not connect for Audio.: I have a WI-C100 Wireless In-ear Headphone, which worked fine for several months. Now, it connects with the PC, but not for audio and calls. It just says 'connected'. After that, I can't even turn off my headphones for a few minutes. It works with other devices without an...
  4. bluetooth headphones connecting as microphone but not audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headphones connecting as microphone but not audio: After a driver updated my bluetooth devices connect as voice but not as audio I have tried to:Connect it manually in the sound managment nothing happen, it doesn´t connectUninstall and install drivers nothing happenReturn to the previous version nothing happenTrobleshooting...
  5. bluetooth headphones connected but not playing audio

bluetooth headphones connected but not playing audio: i connected my bluetooth headphones to my laptop but they arent connected to audio or playing sound. i tried connecting them to my phone and it worked. are my headphones broken or is it my computer.im using a mpow 059 for headphones and a HP Laptop 17-by2xxx notebook pc...
  6. Bluetooth headphones paired but not playing audio

Bluetooth headphones paired but not playing audio: I've been trying to get my bluetooth headphpones to work with my computer for about an hour or so, and have been unable to make any progress. My headphones are JBL Live 500BT, and my computer is a Lenovo Legion 5. In bluetooth settings the headphones show up as paired,...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Connect - But do not connect audio.

Bluetooth Headphones Connect - But do not connect audio.: I have been trying to connect my new bluetooth headphones to my desktop computer. They are able to connect - but I am unable to select them as an audio output device. I have tried setting bluetooth services to automatic, as well as turning bluetooth on and off / removing and...
  8. Bluetooth headphones play Win10 audio as headset, but not as headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones play Win10 audio as headset, but not as headphones: I've got a pair of Bluetooth headphones, which I want to use to listen to audio on my PC and don't need to use as a headset (although they do contain a microphone for that purpose). When I pair them to my PC, two audio devices show up as available. One is a hands-free...
  9. Bluetooth headphones won't connect audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect audio: I bought a new pair of Sony WF-1000XM3 headphones and have been trying to connect them to my computer but the audio wont connect. I already scoured the internet for a solution and tried every solution listed in this thread...
  10. Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected: When I usually connect my headphones to my computer, after connected, the words "Audio, Voice" show up next to it. Today it stopped doing that and I'm getting nothing in the way of sound. it says 'connected' but not 'audio, voice' and of course, I'm getting no sound. The...