Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a Asus Vivobook and recently I have been facing a problem where whenever I connected my Bluetooth headphones its just says paring and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Garv Patel, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound

So I have a Asus Vivobook and recently I have been facing a problem where whenever I connected my Bluetooth headphones its just says paring and it actually does not connect so for that I have to go to setting and sue the Bluetooth troubleshoot to fix it but after a while whenever I move my laptop the sound from the headphones suddenly goes away and my headphones start making some kind of noise so to fix that I do the same process of going to settings and using the Bluetooth troubleshooter which solves the problem for the time being but it happens every time I am trying to use my headphones. Ye

:)

Garv Patel, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Bazsl Win User

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Aug 16, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 16, 2021
  4. MisterEd Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound

Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound

Bluetooth 4.x headsets (headphones with microphone) have two modes:
    1. Stereo headset speakers with NO microphone
    2. Mono headset speakers with microphone

I see in the listing for your headphones it shows a microphone. Make sure your the audio is configured correctly so that you have stereo headphone speakers.

With your headphones connected with Bluetooth

Left-click on little speaker (bottom right on desktop)

Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound [​IMG]

You should see current speaker for computer
    In this example headphones in stereo is selected

If you click on Headphones you will bring up all options

To see more…
    Right-click on little speaker (bottom right on desktop)

Select Sounds from list

If you want Stereo Headphones but NO microphone

Select Playback tab
    Make sure Headphones is the current playback device

Select Recording tab
    Make sure Microphone array (or similar) is the current recording device

MisterEd, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound

1. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Connected

2. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  3. Bluetooth headphones connected but no sound "Connected: music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones connected but no sound "Connected: music": My Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM4 have been working fine with my laptop since I got them, but the audio randomly quit working while watching a YouTube video today. Now, whenever I connect my headphones they are displayed as "Connected: music" rather than "Connected" and...
  4. Bluetooth headphones connected but no sound "Connected: music"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones connected but no sound "Connected: music": My Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM4 have been working fine with my laptop since I got them, but the audio randomly quit working while watching a YouTube video today. Now, whenever I connect my headphones they are displayed as "Connected: music" rather than "Connected" and...
  5. Bluetooth headphones will only connect for voice but not sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones will only connect for voice but not sound: I have researched this problem extensively and spent hours trying to resolve it as others have suggested but cannot get my bluetooth headphones to connect for sound. When paired, the sound still plays through my laptop speakers. Here is what I have done to try to fix this...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Clicking Sound When Connected

Bluetooth Headphones Clicking Sound When Connected: I've connected my Sony Bluetooth headphones MDR-ZX770BT to my Dell XPS 15 laptop. Following are the details on installed Windows specification: Edition : Windows 10 Pro Version : 20H2 OS build : 19042.789 However any sound which comes through to my headphones from my...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones connecting and no sound

Bluetooth Headphones connecting and no sound: Hello i recently purchased wireless bluetooth headphones. i connected it to my pc, and it worked fine the first time but later another time, i had a problem: the headphones would connect, but no sound would come. i checked the sound device, and it was set to the headphones....
  8. Bluetooth Headphone No Sound

Bluetooth Headphone No Sound: Have tried all suggestions these pages, Realtech Sound system installed. Headphones worked with Windows 8 but since updating to windows 10 no sound. Is there a Windows 10 FIX or can windows 8 be reinstalled from somewhere....
  9. Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device

Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device: I have a set of Hesh 2 bluetooth headphones which used to connect to windows just fine, but for quite some time now, I get the following experience: - power on headphones, heaphones say "pairing", then "connected" - windows says the device is connected in Settings ->...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected not as sound device

Bluetooth headphones connected not as sound device: Hello, I have got a pair of Panasonic RPHTX80B bluetooth headphones that I use with my Windows 10 laptop. All latest drivers and updates are installed. Now each time I turn them on, they are connected automatically. They appear in Bluetooth & other devices as "Connected",...