Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this is a follow-up of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shadowncs1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra Elite 75t earbuds - they were only connecting as headset instead of headphones. This means they were useless for conferences - a big deal!The issue happened seemingly on a reconnect, I had them working earlier today just fine.I tried the solutions proposed in the above thread to no avail and being fairly familiar with

:)

shadowncs1, Nov 25, 2021

2. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Bazsl Win User

Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

1. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music" - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones Connected

2. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  3. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  4. Bluetooth headphones are listed as 'connected' instead of 'connected to voice and music'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones are listed as 'connected' instead of 'connected to voice and music': headphones suddenly stopped playing audio during a film and gave the standard 'mobile device lost' message, upon checking my Bluetooth device list in order to reconnect it, the headphones were listed with the standard 'connected to voice and music' status, so I took the...
  5. Bluetooth headphones are listed as 'connected' instead of 'connected to voice and music'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones are listed as 'connected' instead of 'connected to voice and music': headphones suddenly stopped playing audio during a film and gave the standard 'mobile device lost' message, upon checking my Bluetooth device list in order to reconnect it, the headphones were listed with the standard 'connected to voice and music' status, so I took the...
  6. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  7. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  8. Bluetooth headphones connect as music only, not as voice

Bluetooth headphones connect as music only, not as voice: Hi,I have tried this with several Bluetooth devices with a microphone, but Windows connects to them for output only, not input. In this example, the Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headphones are connected for music only, even though the icon shows headphonesWhy wouldn't Windows recognize...
  9. Bluetooth headphones only connects music, no "voice" on windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth headphones only connects music, no "voice" on windows 10.: It connected nicely for 2 days. All of a sudden it got disconnected. When I reconnected, only music connects, no voice. Please help. Needed for classes....
  10. Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice: Hi there So I'm using Galaxy Buds to connect to my laptop and this morning when I connected, it said that it was connected to music, but not to voice, and so I went into the sound control panel to confirm this, and it said that the stereo profile was connected, but the...