Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore...

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This seems to be an issue with power managment trying to shut off anything taking battery. Bluetooth headphones stay connected if a video or music is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sybertron, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore...

This seems to be an issue with power managment trying to shut off anything taking battery.

Bluetooth headphones stay connected if a video or music is playing, but once nothing is playing they seem to do an on/off cycle with the connection.

Troubleshooting for this involved the device properties window having a "Power Management" tab that seems to have been taken away in a recent update

How can this be prevented now?

submitted by /u/Sybertron
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sybertron, Mar 10, 2020

2. Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Mar 10, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore...

Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

My Bluetooth headphones (BeatsX) keep disconnecting from my Surface Laptop 2 whenever they are not in use for 5 seconds, then they immediately reconnect. This is really annoying because my headphones make a ring when they disconnect and reconnect.

I have already tried to adjust the power management settings in Device Manager (to stop Windows from turning the device off to save battery), but there is no power management tab for my BeatsX. There is only one for Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter,
    which I did turn off.

This is super annoying, what are my options?

ParkerWhitfill, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore...

1. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones constantly

2. GPU constantly disconnecting & reconnecting on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU constantly disconnecting & reconnecting on me: Hello! My graphics drivers have been crashing more and more often recently when playing games, causing games to be unplayable. I have tried multiple solutions, which I will outline below, including the error logs. Honestly, I want to know whether my laptop's GPU is dying or a...
  3. GPU constantly disconnecting & reconnecting on me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU constantly disconnecting & reconnecting on me: Hello! My graphics drivers have been crashing more and more often recently when playing games, causing games to be unplayable. I have tried multiple solutions, which I will outline below, including the error logs. Honestly, I want to know whether my laptop's GPU is dying or a...
  4. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  5. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  6. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and cause BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and cause BSOD: I have a Bluetooth headset and adapter with the proper drivers installed. Occasionally when using them they disconnect on their own and requires me to turn the headset off and flick the Bluetooth on/off setting twice on my desktop. This works, then soon after it happens...
  7. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and cause BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and cause BSOD: I have a Bluetooth headset and adapter with the proper drivers installed. Occasionally when using them they disconnect on their own and requires me to turn the headset off and flick the Bluetooth on/off setting twice on my desktop. This works, then soon after it happens...
  8. Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...

Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...: I have a brand-new $224 UE Mega Boom speaker paired with my PC. It's kept about a foot and a half from the chassis, and it disconnects and reconnects itself at least every 45 minutes. It's not low on power it has a minumum 20 hr battery life, and there's no "power management"...
  9. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing

Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing: Hello, I have a pair of jlab jbuds that used to use with my old laptop, a 2 year old Dell, with no problem whatsoever. I recently bought a brand new ASUS computer, and now those same headphones cannot stop disconnecting and reconnecting whenever there isn't any sound...
  10. Usb constant disconnecting/reconnecting

Usb constant disconnecting/reconnecting: So as the the title says my usb remote control constantly disconnects and reconnects, i have tried every fix mentioned by searching the web to no avail. The OS is windows 10, i know its not the device because when i plug it into my daughter and sons laptops it works fine,...