Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect from Android and Connect to PC Whenever I Turn on PC

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect from Android and Connect to PC Whenever I Turn on PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my windows PC a dell laptop, my bluetooth phones sony earbuds disconnect from my android phone pixel 2xl and connect to my pc. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WhoBuiltTheArk, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect from Android and Connect to PC Whenever I Turn on PC

Whenever I turn on my windows PC a dell laptop, my bluetooth phones sony earbuds disconnect from my android phone pixel 2xl and connect to my pc. Then I have to reconnect them to my android phone. Do you know how to turn off this auto-connect on PC so if I turn on my PC and am listening to music on my phone, it doesn't automatically disconnect?

:)

WhoBuiltTheArk, Mar 19, 2021

2. Windows: Wireless/bluetooth headphones disconnect and then reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound

Windows version: 10 pro, version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 (according to system information)

headphone brand: 3sixT wireless bluetooth headphones
    laptop: surface laptop

Issue:

Headphones connect to laptop, listed in bluetooth settings as connected for voice,music

If I don't start playing any sounds (music, youtube etc) in the next ~30 seconds after connecting, the headphones alert me that they have disconnected and reconnected, but now they list only voice connected. Same thing happens if I was listening to something and stop/pause it for too long.

They are no longer available in the audio output changer in task bar when this happens and any audio played goes through laptop main speakers.

The device manufacturer (3sixT) does not provide any drivers and they seem to use the standard bluetooth headphone drivers available on whatever system they are connected to.

These headphones connect without issues to my phone (android); issue only seems to be with my laptop.

Unable to find many discussions of similar issues, and those that I could used outdated advice / settings that no longer exist (one suggested something in power settings for the device under the device manager page, but that setting/tab doesn't appear for my device)

tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, rolling back drivers, making sure bluetooth service start automatically... Nothing seems to work

Any ideas how I can resolve this, so that my headphones can sit quetly for any amount of time without disconnecting / reconnecting without dropping the 'connected music' setting?

Alex Walker, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect from Android and Connect to PC Whenever I Turn on PC

Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC

I have a pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 bluetooth headphones which were working fine for ages on both phone and PC. But something weird was happening on the PC throughout the whole time I was using it. If I had the PC
    turned on with bluetooth on and then turned on the headphones they wouldn't automatically connect, I would have to turn the bluetooth off and on a few times for it to connect.

So I unpaired the headphones by removing the device from the PC.

I also deleted the driver software in device manger for the headphones.

But I also deleted the driver software for the Bluetooth as well to see if that was causing an issue. I then restarted the PC.

That's where a new issue started.

I now cannot pair the headphones to the PC at all, I managed to pair them once but when connected they automatically disconnected after 20-30 seconds.

I unpaired them after that and now cannot pair them at all. Something will show up on the add a device every so often when I try to pair the headphones. It usually shows 'Unknown Device' or 'LE_WH'
    or 'le_wh-1000xm3' All of those show up as 'Other Devices' and not 'Audio Devices' I have manged to connect to the
    'le_wh-1000xm3' a few times but it doesn't do anything just shows up as connected.

I have tried updating windows to latest version which hasn't changed anything. Ran a hardware and devices troubleshooter which came up with nothing and also a memory diagnostic tool which showed nothing as well. Also tried uninstalling the bluetooth devices
    again and restarting the computer but that made no difference. I cannot use the system restore as it shows an error when I try to do it. I have also tried resetting the pairing information on my headphones but that has made no difference.

My bluetooth doesn't seem to be the issue as I can connect other bluetooth devices with no problem. It's only the connection between the headphones and the PC.

AidanTheTurtle1, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect from Android and Connect to PC Whenever I Turn on PC

1. Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect from Android and Connect to PC Whenever I Turn on PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect

2. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC: At first my bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect so i tried to remove them, it said remove failed but it usually does that and it shows up in pairing after, this time it did not. I did that several times to no avail, I restarted my pc thrice. Once normally, once holding the...
  3. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC: At first my bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect so i tried to remove them, it said remove failed but it usually does that and it shows up in pairing after, this time it did not. I did that several times to no avail, I restarted my pc thrice. Once normally, once holding the...
  4. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth headphones disconnect whenever I move my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones disconnect whenever I move my laptop: This is getting really annoying.For around a month, I have noticed that my headphones are not working properly anymore on this laptop. Whenever I make a slight but sudden move my headphones just automatically disconnect with the warning "device disconnected" being said after...
  6. Bluetooth headphones disconnect whenever I move my laptop

Bluetooth headphones disconnect whenever I move my laptop: This is getting really annoying.For around a month, I have noticed that my headphones are not working properly anymore on this laptop. Whenever I make a slight but sudden move my headphones just automatically disconnect with the warning "device disconnected" being said after...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones not connecting to PC

Bluetooth Headphones not connecting to PC: Since last Monday, I have been having trouble pairing Bluetooth devices to my PC e.g. I can't get my Bluetooth headphones to connect. At first, I thought that my USB adapter was the culprit, so I got a replacement adapter. However, I still can't get Bluetooth to work on my...
  8. Can't connect Bluetooth headphones to PC

Can't connect Bluetooth headphones to PC: I finally managed to pair my headphones with my PC but I can't get them to connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-bluetooth-headphones-to-pc/4d400931-d79d-4355-8eca-c8ecdb66018c
  9. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC.

Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC.: Cannot connect Bluetooth headphone with PC. Try trouble shooting tool, remove the Bluetooth device from the Device Mgr as suggested in Q&A. So I Removed device. Trying to pairing but failed. Suspect the problem from today updating 2020 patch....
  10. Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC

Unable to connect bluetooth headphones to PC: I have a pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 bluetooth headphones which were working fine for ages on both phone and PC. But something weird was happening on the PC throughout the whole time I was using it. If I had the PC turned on with bluetooth on and then turned on the headphones...