Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones enter sleep mode on Windows 11 when playing a game

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones enter sleep mode on Windows 11 when playing a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,First, I've checked and tried answers from :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raydian Kazama, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Bluetooth headphones enter sleep mode on Windows 11 when playing a game

Hi,First, I've checked and tried answers from : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-enter-sleep-mode-when-no/c8f87bd2-b33c-4c53-8f46-e92c4476d88bWhen playing a game, the bluetooth headphones make stuttering noises when playing music.I've got a workaround : start spotify, press play, pause and then start the game.I've broken my issue down to be most likely a matter of "my bluetooth headsets goes to power saving mode"I've seen the answer through the link provided on top many times but couldn't find the power saving on Windows 11.I also went through the opti

:)

Raydian Kazama, Jan 29, 2023
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Skelgok Win User
    Windows 11 Desktop Won't Enter Sleep Mode

I upgraded to Windows 11 last fall (November) and for the most part everything has been working ok. Within the last month, I've had an issue where my desktop will not enter sleep mode. If I select sleep, my keyboard and mouse will shut off but my desktop will idle with the fan periodically cycling for about ten minutes before the desktop shuts off altogether. The only way I can turn my PC back on is by using the power button, which reboots the device.

There are two other issues that have started around the same time, which may or may not be related to the above:

• when I connect to my second monitor, a number of icon images on the start bar on the second monitor won't display
    • a few times while using Google Chrome, my PC slows down considerably, the memory used by Chrome maxes out in Task Manager (and stays maxed out even when I shut Chrome off), and I am unable to see anything I type in any application I have open (not just Chrome) unless I alt-tab between applications - I have to restart for my PC to become usable
    I've tried a number of suggestions related to fixing the sleep mode issue but none have worked for me so far. Here's what I've tried:

• Run the power troubleshooter
    • Disabled my network adapter from waking the computer
    • Using powercfg to disable processes that disrupt sleep mode
    • Disabled fast startup
    • Tried a clean boot and had the same issue
    • Updated the latest drivers, Windows 11 updates, and BIOS version
    • Disabled hybrid mode
    • Scanned for viruses
    • Ran system file checker and DISM tool
    • Deleted the hiberfil.sys file
    I have a X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming motherboard and AMD Ryzen 5 2600X CPU. Any thoughts or suggestions on other things to try would be much appreciated!

Skelgok, Jan 29, 2023
  4. andyouf Win User

Bluetooth headphones enter sleep mode on Windows 11 when playing a game

Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game

I just got my first set of Bluetooth headphones yesterday. The work very well with Windows so far, but when I play Forza they cut out. They'll start working for about a minute of the game then just stop. When I exit the game they then don't work again in Windows until I remove and re-pair the headphones in Bluetooth settings.

In sound properties I tried setting the default for Forza to the headphones but that makes no difference. Tried disabling the microphone portion of the headphones as well. I am also using a Bluetooth Xbox controller. Both are Bluetooth 4.1 as is my adapter. I thought maybe that was too much Bluetooth going on but the same issue happens if the controller is disconnected and I use kb/mouse except when I exit the headset works fine in Windows and I don't have to re-pair. No other devices are connected with BT.

andyouf, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones enter sleep mode on Windows 11 when playing a game

1. Bluetooth headphones enter sleep mode on Windows 11 when playing a game - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones enter

2. Windows 11 Randomly entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Randomly entering sleep mode: Hi everyone,I'm having an issue where I'll be using my computer, and it will randomly enter sleep mode, requiring me to press the power button to boot it back up. Once I do, everything is normal and running as it was before it went into sleep. I've only experienced this the...
  3. Windows 11 Randomly entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Randomly entering sleep mode: Hi everyone,I'm having an issue where I'll be using my computer, and it will randomly enter sleep mode, requiring me to press the power button to boot it back up. Once I do, everything is normal and running as it was before it went into sleep. I've only experienced this the...
  4. Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter in sleep mode or after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter in sleep mode or after reboot: My Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter sleep mode or after reboot. So every time I leave my desk for a few minutes or when I turn up the computer I have to re-sync my keyboard. Trying to click the "connect" button in Bluetooth and devices -> Devices doesn't work, I...
  5. Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter in sleep mode or after reboot

Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter in sleep mode or after reboot: My Bluetooth keyboard disconnects when enter sleep mode or after reboot. So every time I leave my desk for a few minutes or when I turn up the computer I have to re-sync my keyboard. Trying to click the "connect" button in Bluetooth and devices -> Devices doesn't work, I...
  6. Windows 11 Shutting Down Apps When Entering Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Shutting Down Apps When Entering Sleep Mode: I am running into an issue with Windows 11 closing all open apps on my desktop when it tries to automatically enter sleep mode.I've tried all combinations of sleep options with hybrid sleep mode enabled v disabled, with sleep set to never and hibernate enabled and vice-versa,...
  7. Windows 11 Shutting Down Apps When Entering Sleep Mode

Windows 11 Shutting Down Apps When Entering Sleep Mode: I am running into an issue with Windows 11 closing all open apps on my desktop when it tries to automatically enter sleep mode.I've tried all combinations of sleep options with hybrid sleep mode enabled v disabled, with sleep set to never and hibernate enabled and vice-versa,...
  8. Bluetooth headphones enter sleep mode on Windows 11 when playing a game

Bluetooth headphones enter sleep mode on Windows 11 when playing a game: Hi,First, I've checked and tried answers from : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-enter-sleep-mode-when-no/c8f87bd2-b33c-4c53-8f46-e92c4476d88bWhen playing a game, the bluetooth headphones make stuttering noises when playing music.I've...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Enter Sleep Mode When No Sound Is Playing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Enter Sleep Mode When No Sound Is Playing: My problem is as simple as the title. By default, Windows 10 puts bluetooth devices into sleep mode after some period of inactivity. This is unacceptable for my current use case, as I need my current Bluetooth headphones to be both wireless and active at all times while in...
  10. PC enters sleep mode while I play games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC enters sleep mode while I play games: Hi, recently I had encountered a problem with my pc, namely when I play games it randomly enters sleep mode for some reason this doesn't happen while I browse the net. I tried it on 3 different games CSS, Team Fortress 2 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations and could only play a...