Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones giving me a "Driver Error"..

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones giving me a "Driver Error".. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have a Jlab Neon BT Headset that is for some reason.. giving me a driver error. Plus with my computer, they only work in call mode, with bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhaseSpaceAdministration, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Headphones giving me a "Driver Error"..

Hello! I have a Jlab Neon BT Headset that is for some reason.. giving me a driver error. Plus with my computer, they only work in call mode, with bad sound quality, cause, well, they act like they're in a call. However, with my phone, they work just fine. What's going on..? I'm really confused, and frustrated..

:)

PhaseSpaceAdministration, Aug 27, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Headphones giving me a "Driver Error"..

Bluetooth not working

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Bluetooth, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error message?
    • Have you tried installing the latest Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer's website?

As an initial troubleshooting to isolate the issue, we suggest that you try pairing your Android phone to your Bluetooth dongle. If it connects, there is a possibility that you missed some steps in paring your headphone to your dongle. If this is the case,
    we suggest that you refer and check your headphone's manual for the proper setup/pairing, or contact your headphone's manufacturer.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones giving me a "Driver Error"..

1. Bluetooth Headphones giving me a "Driver Error".. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones giving

2. Bluetooth driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver error: Greetings,i got a problem with bluetooth. I want to connect my MX Master 3S and an MX Keys and both are allways connecting but then i get "driver error" in the bluetooth menue. I do know its not a problem of the devices because i cant connect them to my other notebook.Also i...
  3. Bluetooth driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver error: Hello, i am getting the code 10 error and cannot switch my Bluetooth adapter on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-error/33fe4fbb-515a-4b30-8731-aa44081db591
  4. Bluetooth is giving me a headache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is giving me a headache: So, my Bluetooth just vanished like a fart in the wind. I reinstalled the driver and made sure it was updated, ran Bluetooth troubleshooter, made sure all other drivers/computer were up to date, SFC for fun, DISM for fun, made sure Bluetooth was on in services, etc. The only...
  5. Bluetooth is giving me a headache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is giving me a headache: So, my Bluetooth just vanished like a fart in the wind. I reinstalled the driver and made sure it was updated, ran Bluetooth troubleshooter, made sure all other drivers/computer were up to date, SFC for fun, DISM for fun, made sure Bluetooth was on in services, etc. The only...
  6. Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?: I want to connect my Bluetooth earbuds but when I go to settings to turn on the bluetooth, it seems that there is no option or button to toggle it on. And I look it up on the device manager, bluetooth is nowhere. So I assume that my pc doesn't have bluetooth driver. I want to...
  7. Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?: I want to connect my Bluetooth earbuds but when I go to settings to turn on the bluetooth, it seems that there is no option or button to toggle it on. And I look it up on the device manager, bluetooth is nowhere. So I assume that my pc doesn't have bluetooth driver. I want to...
  8. Can you give me a link for AMD Bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. bluetooth headphones audio errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth headphones audio errors: Hello! I have a bluetooth headphones with microphone incorporated. on PC i have a bluetooth adapter usb. when i pair the headphones to pc it appear as "headphones stereo" and "headset" at audio out and "headset" at audio in. if i select "headphones" as audio out and "headset"...
  10. Geforce GTX 970M keeps giving me driver error 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Geforce GTX 970M keeps giving me driver error 43: I'm not seeing any history in windows update of GeForce drivers being installed, but that could be the issue. However, now matter what order or how I uninstall/re-install drivers, I keep getting this error and GeForce Experience stops or won't start. Getting a little annoyed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. matone qy8 v4.1 driver download

2. bluetooth headphones driver error