Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones/headset issue Windows 10 Education

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones/headset issue Windows 10 Education in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My new bluetooth earphones worked perfectly with my Windows 10 laptop until recently. Now whenever I try to connect them via bluetooth, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AtharvaDhoble, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headphones/headset issue Windows 10 Education

Hi,

My new bluetooth earphones worked perfectly with my Windows 10 laptop until recently.

Now whenever I try to connect them via bluetooth, they only connect as a bluetooth headset as against connecting as bothHeadphones and Headset as they used to.

Bluetooth headphones/headset issue  Windows 10 Education 2f54d5b4-ec33-466c-b771-d3edc718ac76?upload=true.png

With the device set as 'Headset', the audio quality I recieve through the earphones is much inferior to what I used to recieve as 'Headphones'. In 'Bluetooth and other devices' under Settings, the earphones are listed as 'Connected voice' instead of 'Connected voice, music' that I used to get previously.

I have tried:

1. Removing and re-pairing the earphones several times
    2. Uninstalling and re-installing the bluetooth drivers several times
    3. Restarting Windows several times
    4. Restarting the earphones several times

None of these seem to work. I am sure there's nothing wrong with the earphones themselves, as they work perfectly with my smartphone.

Please help.

Thanks,

Atharva

:)

AtharvaDhoble, Oct 29, 2020
  2. tsur1 Win User

Bluetooth headphones connect but headset portion does not

I have the exact same problem with my Bluebuds X

Bluetooth headphones/headset issue  Windows 10 Education [​IMG]

I have tried to manually add a driver through windows driver update (you can choose a driver device from the list)
    but i'm not sure which one is compatible and had no luck getting the headset portion to work... *Sad

Bluetooth headphones/headset issue  Windows 10 Education [​IMG]

Please let me know if you have found a solution!

Thanks!

tsur1, Oct 29, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 29, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth headphones/headset issue Windows 10 Education

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones/headset issue Windows 10 Education

1. Bluetooth headphones/headset issue Windows 10 Education - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones headset

2. Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones: Hello, I have a problem with Bluetooth headphones. I can't use any app for chatting Discord, Telegram, Zoom, etc and be able to simultaneously play any media in good quality including any game. Other users also report the same problem and so far there is no solution to it on...
  3. Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones: Hello, I have a problem with Bluetooth headphones. I can't use any app for chatting Discord, Telegram, Zoom, etc and be able to simultaneously play any media in good quality including any game. Other users also report the same problem and so far there is no solution to it on...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds working as headphones but not as headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earbuds working as headphones but not as headset: Hi everyone,I was hoping someone could help me. I have an issue with my Bluetooth earbuds connection. They show connected to my laptop and I'm able to play audio through them, however the headset functionality for calls is not working.I've tried connecting my earbuds to...
  5. Issue with Bluetooth Headphones on Windows 10

Issue with Bluetooth Headphones on Windows 10: Greetings everyone, for the last few days I've had issues with my MPOW059 Bluetooth Headphones. I've had these for roughly a month, and for the most part they have worked without any problems. That is, until a few days ago. I had to format my PC and after connecting the...
  6. Bluetooth headphone issues - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphone issues - Windows 10: Why oh why is connecting to Bluetooth Headphones so complex in any Windows laptop / PC. Go to action centre, turn on Bluetooth , go to settings , devices, add device, waiting for what seems like forever for windows to find the device. then connect and it's ready to use. Oh...
  7. Bluetooth Headset shows up as Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headset shows up as Bluetooth Headphones: I'm trying to connect my bluetooth headset in this case a pair of wireless earbuds,Cambridge Audio Melomania so that I can use it as both an audio receiver and a mic. This works fine when I connect to my phone. Whenever I try and connect them through windows settings, and...
  8. Bluetooth Headset Recognised as Headphone

Bluetooth Headset Recognised as Headphone: I try to connect to a new headset for the first time. There are 2 separate bluetooth drivers were installed when the device is connected, for headphone no microphone and for headset with microphone. The device is only recognised as headphone so the microphone is not...
  9. Bluetooth headphones issues with Windows 10

Bluetooth headphones issues with Windows 10: Ever since a few days ago, my Bluetooth headphones Bose Quietcomfort 35 have had issues with my windows 10 computer. I know it's not an issue with the headphones, as I've connected to other devices such as different mobile phones and another computer and have not had the...
  10. Bluetooth headset issues

Bluetooth headset issues: I bought a wireless gaming headset (SteelSeries artics 3 bluetooth) and when I wirelessly connected them to my laptop, the sound and mic quality was terrible. I went through some youtube fix tutorial videos and thanks to them I fixed the audio (I opened devices and printers,...