Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones issue

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My headphones were working fine not too long ago however as of recently they've been acting up. When I try to connect to the Stereo it wont let me so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ethan, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Ethan New Member

Bluetooth Headphones issue

My headphones were working fine not too long ago however as of recently they've been acting up. When I try to connect to the Stereo it wont let me so I tried troubleshooting. Troubleshooting told me that there is an issue with the Avrcp Transport Adapter however further troubleshooting couldn't identify the issue. I've tried everything to no avail so I went to buy brand new headphones but those had the same issue which leads me to believe there is an issue with my computer and not my headphones. Any help?

Attached Files:

Ethan, Feb 23, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Headphones issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones issue

2. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones issue: A few weeks ago I started using My Bluetooth headphones that I use with my phone. For a week or two it worked perfectly until one day it was split up into two different headphones.Headphones WH-XB900N Stereo Headset WH-XB900N Hands-Free AG AudioThe first one has really good...
  3. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones issue: A few weeks ago I started using My Bluetooth headphones that I use with my phone. For a week or two it worked perfectly until one day it was split up into two different headphones.Headphones WH-XB900N Stereo Headset WH-XB900N Hands-Free AG AudioThe first one has really good...
  4. Bluetooth headphones issue

Bluetooth headphones issue: Hi Everyone,I have sony wh ch700n headphones and they were working fine since last two years on windows 10 via Bluetooth but from last 2-3 days i am not able to connect them using Bluetooth.While searching for device names comes differently LE_WHCH700N with laptop n tablet...
  5. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones issue: Hi Everyone,I have sony wh ch700n headphones and they were working fine since last two years on windows 10 via Bluetooth but from last 2-3 days i am not able to connect them using Bluetooth.While searching for device names comes differently LE_WHCH700N with laptop n tablet...
  6. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Issues with Bluetooth Headphones

Issues with Bluetooth Headphones: Hello, I am trying to pair my Bluetooth headphones to my computer. I have the most current Windows 10 update as of today 2/22/21 on my computer, but when I pair the device it is listed as an "Other Device" as opposed to an "Audio" Bluetooth device. I have another computer...
  8. Issue with bluetooth headphones

Issue with bluetooth headphones: I normally use a pair of Sony WH-100XM3 with my Windows 10 laptop. Up until the other day, when I clicked on the volume icon in the bottom right corner of the scree, I had two options, headphones and headset. The headphones have a mic and are able to make calls with a phone....
  9. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth headphones issue: I get the audio from my apps and games in theBluetooth headphones. But I cannot get the audio from thegame SAMP via the headphones. I don’t know why, but the sound gets into the main speaker. Why is it so?...
  10. Bluetooth headphones issue

Bluetooth headphones issue: I have recently added Bluetooth headphones to my laptop running Windows 10. I had to add a Bluetooth USB dongle to get the JLab headphones to pear. I can listen to online music or YouTube videos through the headset just fine. I can hear audio from my audio and video files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pairing pxc 550 to computer

2. dell inspirion 7777 do not see bluetooth headphone