Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones issues with Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones issues with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since a few days ago, my Bluetooth headphones Bose Quietcomfort 35 have had issues with my windows 10 computer. I know it's not an issue with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZachW1WQ, Jan 30, 2020.

1. ZachW1WQ Win User

Bluetooth headphones issues with Windows 10

Ever since a few days ago, my Bluetooth headphones Bose Quietcomfort 35 have had issues with my windows 10 computer. I know it's not an issue with the headphones, as I've connected to other devices such as different mobile phones and another computer and have not had the issue.

My audio will constantly stutter. I've tried many solutions that I've seen on this forum. Uninstalling and reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling my headphone drivers, using the windows troubleshooter with audio and Bluetooth, disabling audio enhancements, etc. , and the issue still remains. Note there was no update that happened which coincided with the issue. I simply turned on my computer one day and the issue began occuring.

Thank you

:)

ZachW1WQ, Jan 30, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 30, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 30, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth headphones issues with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones issues

2. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones issue: A few weeks ago I started using My Bluetooth headphones that I use with my phone. For a week or two it worked perfectly until one day it was split up into two different headphones.Headphones WH-XB900N Stereo Headset WH-XB900N Hands-Free AG AudioThe first one has really good...
  3. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones issue: A few weeks ago I started using My Bluetooth headphones that I use with my phone. For a week or two it worked perfectly until one day it was split up into two different headphones.Headphones WH-XB900N Stereo Headset WH-XB900N Hands-Free AG AudioThe first one has really good...
  4. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones issue: Hi Everyone,I have sony wh ch700n headphones and they were working fine since last two years on windows 10 via Bluetooth but from last 2-3 days i am not able to connect them using Bluetooth.While searching for device names comes differently LE_WHCH700N with laptop n tablet...
  5. Issue with Bluetooth Headphones on Windows 10

Issue with Bluetooth Headphones on Windows 10: Greetings everyone, for the last few days I've had issues with my MPOW059 Bluetooth Headphones. I've had these for roughly a month, and for the most part they have worked without any problems. That is, until a few days ago. I had to format my PC and after connecting the...
  6. Issues with Bluetooth Headphones

Issues with Bluetooth Headphones: Hello, I am trying to pair my Bluetooth headphones to my computer. I have the most current Windows 10 update as of today 2/22/21 on my computer, but when I pair the device it is listed as an "Other Device" as opposed to an "Audio" Bluetooth device. I have another computer...
  7. Bluetooth headphone issues - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphone issues - Windows 10: Why oh why is connecting to Bluetooth Headphones so complex in any Windows laptop / PC. Go to action centre, turn on Bluetooth , go to settings , devices, add device, waiting for what seems like forever for windows to find the device. then connect and it's ready to use. Oh...
  8. Issue with bluetooth headphones

Issue with bluetooth headphones: I normally use a pair of Sony WH-100XM3 with my Windows 10 laptop. Up until the other day, when I clicked on the volume icon in the bottom right corner of the scree, I had two options, headphones and headset. The headphones have a mic and are able to make calls with a phone....
  9. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth headphones issue: I get the audio from my apps and games in theBluetooth headphones. But I cannot get the audio from thegame SAMP via the headphones. I don’t know why, but the sound gets into the main speaker. Why is it so?...
  10. Bluetooth headphones issue

Bluetooth headphones issue: I have recently added Bluetooth headphones to my laptop running Windows 10. I had to add a Bluetooth USB dongle to get the JLab headphones to pear. I can listen to online music or YouTube videos through the headset just fine. I can hear audio from my audio and video files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my bose quietcomfort 35 headphones are connected to my pc but the sound is not working