Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I have my headphones which are JBL TUNE 700BT for a year now, and to today they worked perfectly fine. But when I tried to connect them today,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lechicjan, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Lechicjan Win User

Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice

Hello I have my headphones which are JBL TUNE 700BT for a year now, and to today they worked perfectly fine. But when I tried to connect them today, they only connected to voice and in fact, device menager showed that they aren't actually connected.

:)

Lechicjan, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice

1. Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones JBL

2. Bluetooth Headphones Connecting as Voice Only Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Connecting as Voice Only Windows 11: My Bluetooth headphones will only connect in Hands free mode voice only and I don't know how to get them to play stereo again. It was working a few days ago and now it isn't and I don't know why. I've tried disabling the hands free mode and I've tried to connect the regular...
  3. Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice

Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice: Hello I have my headphones which are JBL TUNE 700BT for a year now, and to today they worked perfectly fine. But when I tried to connect them today, they only connected to voice and in fact, device menager showed that they aren't actually connected....
  4. Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones "Connected Voice" only

Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones "Connected Voice" only: Good time of the day everyone. Each time when I try to connect my bluetooth headphones, windows refuses to connect them properly and connects them as if they were a microphone. Headphones are perfectly working on my phone. I tried reinstalling drivers but it did not help. I...
  5. Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones "Connected Voice" only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones "Connected Voice" only: Good time of the day everyone. Each time when I try to connect my bluetooth headphones, windows refuses to connect them properly and connects them as if they were a microphone. Headphones are perfectly working on my phone. I tried reinstalling drivers but it did not help. I...
  6. Bluetooth headphones connect as music only, not as voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones connect as music only, not as voice: Hi,I have tried this with several Bluetooth devices with a microphone, but Windows connects to them for output only, not input. In this example, the Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headphones are connected for music only, even though the icon shows headphonesWhy wouldn't Windows recognize...
  7. Bluetooth headphones will only connect for voice but not sound

Bluetooth headphones will only connect for voice but not sound: I have researched this problem extensively and spent hours trying to resolve it as others have suggested but cannot get my bluetooth headphones to connect for sound. When paired, the sound still plays through my laptop speakers. Here is what I have done to try to fix this...
  8. Windows 10 with JBL Tune 700bt hands-free mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 with JBL Tune 700bt hands-free mode: Dear Support, I have a JBL Tune 700bt headset. It's work perfectly for the music play, BUT if i would like to use the JBL's microphone, the sound in headphone is confused and noisy. I try with my phone and working well! I use a Windows 10 x64 on Lenovo Ideapad 520. I try...
  9. Bluetooth headphone only connects to voice ?

Bluetooth headphone only connects to voice ?: I had been using Boat Rockers 480 V2 Bluetooth 5.0 headphone. When I tried to connect it to my laptop the device connected as voice only, I cant use the device as a playback device. I connected the same device to a different laptop and it pairs as voice and music. I have...
  10. Bluetooth headphones only connected as "voice"

Bluetooth headphones only connected as "voice": Every time I try to connect any Bluetooth headphone to my computer it will only connect initially as "voice" with no stereo option available. Thus my computer will not play music at high quality for some time. After multiple restarts and deleting the device from the computer...