Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Irma B., Sep 3, 2019.

1. Irma B. Win User

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again" or "Try connecting your device again" and only after a while do they connect, with the connection problem still being there. Sometimes I also get the "The Audio Service is not running" error on the audio icon in the taskbar. It can't be the problem with the headphones because they work fine on my phone. Just a heads up, no, it isn't a problem with the drivers because there doesn't even seem to be any drivers for the headphones that could be updated, and no, troubleshooting doesn't help. The headphones are JBL Tune 500BT.

:)

Irma B., Sep 3, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 3, 2019
  3. JoeShades Win User
    Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

1. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones keep

2. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  3. logitech g435 bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech g435 bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: hi i have a logitech g435 bluetooth headset and for some reason, it is turning itself off.I currently have a intel core i9 with a rtx 3060 running windows 10 22h2 home edition. I have tried looking for the power management tab in device manager but for some reason its not...
  4. logitech g435 bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logitech g435 bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: hi i have a logitech g435 bluetooth headset and for some reason, it is turning itself off.I currently have a intel core i9 with a rtx 3060 running windows 10 22h2 home edition. I have tried looking for the power management tab in device manager but for some reason its not...
  5. logitech g435 bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting: Hi, I've been having some issues regarding bluetooth. I looked for it online, they were saying to change some power management settings from the device manager. But that power management tab for a specific device is missing. So I added CsEnabled to RegEdit in...
  7. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?: I've experienced this problem since the time I received my headphones, it didn't bother me a lot since it only disconnected every few hours but the past weeks it started to occur more often 5 - 30 minutes. It won't reconnect by it's own, so I had to restart Bluetooth every...
  8. Why do my Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do my Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting?: I have a pair of Bose Sound link headphones and a modern PC with a Bluetooth 4.0 USB from Pluggable. The headphones are fully charged, and I'm using them within 1 meter of the PC yet they disconnect after 15 minutes or so. If I press the connect button they reconnect...
  9. Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting: My bluetooth headphones are working perfectly with my phone, but in Windows they have a problem: When im watching a video or listening to music everything works great, but in the moment i pause it, all the sounds in the system stop completely. For example: If im playing a...
  10. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting when I use controller

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting when I use controller: as the title says I am suddenly having issues using a Bluetooth headset while trying to use my controller. I reinstalled all the drivers, there are no updates and I'm on windows version 20h2 running on a desktop PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl tune 500bt disconnecting

2. beat solo keeps disconnecting windows 10

3. beats solo 3 wireless keeps disconnecting

4. my beats headphone disconnected to windows 10,
  5. beats solo 3 keep disconecting bluetoth?,
  6. bluetooth headphones disconnecting windows 10,
  7. windows bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting