Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones making scratchy noises

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones making scratchy noises in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have been connecting my xpert headphones to my Asus laptop but I keep getting scratchy sounds. What should I do to get clear sound?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MynameisE, Jan 19, 2019.

1. MynameisE Win User

Bluetooth headphones making scratchy noises

Hello, I have been connecting my xpert headphones to my Asus laptop but I keep getting scratchy sounds. What should I do to get clear sound?

:)

MynameisE, Jan 19, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 19, 2019
  3. JoeShades Win User
    Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth headphones making scratchy noises - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones making

2. Pc not turning off and making scratchy sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc not turning off and making scratchy sound: I installed the far cry 3 on my hp stream 14 so while playing the game I could hear my speaker making some cracking sounds so I shut down the pc using Alt+f4 and the pc screen went off and the button were not responding but I still had a power light beside the USB port on...
  3. Pc not turning off and making scratchy sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not turning off and making scratchy sound: I installed the far cry 3 on my hp stream 14 so while playing the game I could hear my speaker making some cracking sounds so I shut down the pc using Alt+f4 and the pc screen went off and the button were not responding but I still had a power light beside the USB port on...
  4. Pc not turning off and making scratchy sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  6. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  7. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.

Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.: It's been 2 days that I have bought my new wireless headphones. When I started using them they were fine or maybe I didn't notice that but after a day I started noticing that they were producing a static noise. Interestingly, It only happens while I'm using them via Bluetooth...
  9. Headphones suddenly started to make static noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones suddenly started to make static noise: Hello, so yesterday my headphones (HyperX Cloud Alpha) were working fine with no issues. Then today they make some sort of noise, as if they are starting up and then there is crackling when any audio is playing. But once the audio stops, the crackling noise disappears. I...
  10. headphone noise

headphone noise: Hi ! When I plug in my headphone jack to my pc it starts to make noises or something like beep beep beeeeeep beeep ... beep beeep and its annoying. I have tried it with lots of headphones and its again like that. I "disabled all sound effect" but it didn't fix. I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scratchy noise in bluetooth earbuds