Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones making two audio inputs and outputs and being uncooperative

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones making two audio inputs and outputs and being uncooperative in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones that, when connected to my computer, make two audio input and output options, one labeled headset and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ali_a1, Jul 5, 2019.

1. ali_a1 Win User

Bluetooth headphones making two audio inputs and outputs and being uncooperative

Hello!

I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones that, when connected to my computer, make two audio input and output options, one labeled headset and the other one labeled headphones. This wouldn't really have been a problem except for the fact that programs on my computer seem to be choosing randomly what to use and the headset option being absolute **** with horrible audio, despite the default being headphones. For example, Google Chrome only uses the headset option despite the fact that headphones are the default option. Discord does not like me choosing headset for my audio input and headphones for my audio out and so no sounds go through my actual headphones if I use the headphones option, so I have to use the headset option and deal with it sounding like total shart. Steam games only use headset. I tried pairing and unpairing, disconnecting and reconnecting, and even disabling the headset in the control panel audio settings nothing goes through the headphones.

I even tried a second pair of headphones and they had the same problem too. It's pissing me off a lot since I've invested so much time in trying to fix it.

So I'm at a loss at what to do. Is there a way to fix the quality of the headset option and how do I get Windows to cooperate with me? I've spent way too much time trying to fix it and I'm about ready to explode, haha.

Thank you!

:)

ali_a1, Jul 5, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Audio Input/Output Issues

Hey all!

Today is the 2nd day with my new computer that I built and I am having some issues with audio. I am running a gigabyte motherboard- which is great btw. BUT, I have 2 separate outputs for a microphone and audio. Is it possible that I can use my earbuds/headphones that have a mic on them? I don't know if I can set that up or if the microphone data can be run through the audio line. Anybody have any programs/suggestions?

Help much appreciated!

EliTheClasher, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Bluetooth headphones making two audio inputs and outputs and being uncooperative

Audio input

I have a Dell Inspiron 13 running Windows 10. Can the headphone jack be used to input as well as output audio? If so, how? Maybe there's a driver for that? If not, how can I line-input audio?

Denman Maroney, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones making two audio inputs and outputs and being uncooperative

1. Bluetooth headphones making two audio inputs and outputs and being uncooperative - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones making

2. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  3. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  4. Headphone input and output are not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone input and output are not working?: Plugging my headphones in to my pc no longer works and I am unsure on what to do. I am plugging them in, and selecting the Headphones and Mic In option when the pop-up on the bottom right shows, but the headphones are not working. When I go to the sound settings all it says...
  5. Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio inputs and outputs, bluetooth: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my audio inputs and outputs. I use a msi b450 tomahawk max, 5600x Cpu, corsair lpx 3200 16gb, evga 2070 super (with the newest bios} since the motherboard doesn't have a Bluetooth card i had to buy an external usb bluetooth antenna....
  6. Audio Input And Output

Audio Input And Output: Is there any way I can sent an audio device's output as an input. As in playing audio and it going through a mic/input. submitted by /u/Shreksc00ch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kijzcr/audio_input_and_output/
  7. Sending audio output to Bluetooth paired headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sending audio output to Bluetooth paired headphones: I have LE-Bose NC 700 HP headphones, have added them to my Windows 10 desktop’s Bluetooth devices. My Audio currently goes to Speakers / Headphones Realtek Audio. How do I make my Windows 10 Audio go to the Bose headphones? Thanks, Pete...
  8. Making Bluetooth headphones the audio output device

Making Bluetooth headphones the audio output device: I finally got my Bluetooth headphones to connect to my PC Windows 10 but I'm not getting any sound through them. When I try to change my audio output device to them, I don't see them listed. I do see them under Bluetooth devices in Device Manager....
  9. Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?

Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?: Me and my GF are going on a flight tomorrow and I've downloaded shows to watch on my laptop. We both have wireless earbuds we'd like to use, since they're really easy to transport and both do a decent job of blocking out noise. I'm trying to figure out some way for both of us...
  10. How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?

How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?: I've got a really funky setup. Basically XBOX One (HDMI to HDMI)/ Computer (HDMI to HDMI) to Receiver (supports 4K passthrough) to Monitor (via HDMI) I also have my computer plugged directly into my monitor via DisplayPort. I want to be able to hear my XBOX One through...