Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey there!I'm having a hard time with windows 10 to configure my headphones (sony WH-CH500) which I connected with bluetooth. The mic is working, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/skiwlkr, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on

hey there!I'm having a hard time with windows 10 to configure my headphones (sony WH-CH500) which I connected with bluetooth. The mic is working, the output to the headphones is also working but as soon as the mic gets switched on the audio output is gone, so can't hear anything but its recording. Pretty useless right now for audio calls with Slack/Discord.

I don't get my head around why it's not working. Somebody maybe encountered this problem before. Would appreciate some help here. Thanks!

submitted by /u/skiwlkr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/skiwlkr, Apr 22, 2020

2. Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones

well i had this problem fixed but for some reason it's back and it won't go away no matter what i do i can't figure out how to fix it
    I can hear my microphone through my headphones and speakers i have listen to device unchecked
    but the weird part is when i try to record my voice my mic doesn't work at all i can't hear anything i've tried muting "microphone" in speaker propetiies and that stops it but i still can't use my mic at all
    it's making me really angry*Mad
    i should probably mention that it's an internal mic
    this i what i have the settings at

Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on [​IMG]

constantcanada, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Aman Win User
    Bluetooth headphone mic and stereo audio not working simultaneously on laptop

I have a Sennheiser HD4.40BT bluetooth headphone.

When I connect this to my android phone, I can listen stereo quality music and while call, I can hear other person clearly and use the mic also.

Problem appear when I connected headphone with my laptop through laptop's inbuilt bluetooth.

The problem is headphone is connecting in one of 2 ways: Headphone mode and Headset mode(with mic).

- When I select headphone mode, sound is great but I cannot use my mic.

- When I select headset mode(or handsfree mode), I continuously hear static and very poor audio quality but can use mic with this mode.

I already read to disable headset mode to get stereo quality but "this is not my purpose".

What I want is to use headphone with stereo audio and mic simultaneously.

4. cemy Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on

BT headphone no mic on win10pro

hello, I've tried to use BT headphone on windows10. But when speaker works mic stops. when mic works speaker stops.
    There is two options in my sounds settings stereo and handsfree. Stereo has no mic option. Handsfree has but bad sounds quality on speaker. I want to use mic with good speaker.

What did I tried to solve
    1- Reset all BT services
    2- uncheck Handsfree on headphones preficens
    3- Set manually speaker and microphone devices
    none of it works..
    Any thoughts?

Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on

1. Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Mic

2. Bluetooth headset headphones&mic connected, but no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset headphones&mic connected, but no audio: Aw shoot, here we go again. YEAH MICROSOFT, YOU STILL DID NOT FIX IT!So recently I've updated my drivers and my by bluetooth headset failed to work. Before that, however I had to disable bluetooth, set my headset into pairing mode, and than turn bt on again - because if I...
  3. Bluetooth headset headphones&mic connected, but no audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset headphones&mic connected, but no audio: Aw shoot, here we go again. YEAH MICROSOFT, YOU STILL DID NOT FIX IT!So recently I've updated my drivers and my by bluetooth headset failed to work. Before that, however I had to disable bluetooth, set my headset into pairing mode, and than turn bt on again - because if I...
  4. Bluetooth headphones only play audio when mic is active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones only play audio when mic is active: We purchased a couple pairs of Altec Lansing Nanophones ANC model MZX5400-CGRY. We can successfully connect them via Bluetooth to our Windows 11 laptops connected voice, music. When playing sound alone e.g. via Spotify, no sound is transmitted. However, when the microphone is...
  5. Bluetooth headphones only play audio when mic is active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones only play audio when mic is active: We purchased a couple pairs of Altec Lansing Nanophones ANC model MZX5400-CGRY. We can successfully connect them via Bluetooth to our Windows 11 laptops connected voice, music. When playing sound alone e.g. via Spotify, no sound is transmitted. However, when the microphone is...
  6. BT Headphones sound output and mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BT Headphones sound output and mic: I have a problem with my Bluetooth headset. When connected to Bluetooth on WIN10, I get two audio devices one are headphones and others are hands free device. When I use headphones only they work fine, outputting audio normally but as soon as I turn on the microphone in...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working.: hello, I've had this problem for a while now. it happens when I connect my Bluetooth headset with a mic to my computer. it used to give me two options: Stereo and AG- Handsfree which I could use my microphone with. but now I only have the stereo option which means I can't...
  8. Bluetooth audio and mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio and mic: Hey Reddit, I'm in a bit of an issue when trying to use my Bluetooth headphones with my Windows 10 machine. It seems that when I connect them to the laptop the pc recognises the device and I'm able to play music through it perfectly. However when I try to use it for Slack...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled.

Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled.: This Apply's To Every Bluetooth Device I Have. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-stop-playing-audio-when-its/7a1b1971-0753-4583-a124-594a60892a94
  10. Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones

Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones: well i had this problem fixed but for some reason it's back and it won't go away no matter what i do i can't figure out how to fix it I can hear my microphone through my headphones and speakers i have listen to device unchecked but the weird part is when i try to record my...