Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones microphone wont work while in stereo

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones microphone wont work while in stereo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Trying to game with some friends and windows 10 will only let me use the Microphone on my airpods while in headset mode, where the audio is in mono.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/db10g08, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Bluetooth headphones microphone wont work while in stereo

Trying to game with some friends and windows 10 will only let me use the Microphone on my airpods while in headset mode, where the audio is in mono. This is problematic while playing PUBG. To clarify the sound issue is not related to any specific application, but every output sound regardless of the application.

If I select stereo then the microphone stops working. I have tried setting the input to headset mode, and the output to stereo, this however results in the microphone working but no sound. I have spent quite a while playing around with the settings and looking online for help but with no luck.

Does anyone know of a fix for this? Any advice would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/db10g08
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/db10g08, Jan 25, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 25, 2021
  3. petrib Win User
    Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

The 9300i does not support Bluetooth stereo (A2DP profile). If the headphones support the Bluetooth handsfree profile, they might work in mono (one audio channel only).

petrib, Jan 25, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Bluetooth headphones microphone wont work while in stereo

Genius Announces New Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Genius, a leading manufacturer of computer peripherals, is pleased to announce a new Premium Bluetooth Headset - the HS-920BT - available in 5 stylish colors and 40mm drivers for superior sound. With a sensitive built-in microphone and Bluetooth AVRCP, users can seamlessly switch from listening to music to taking phone calls with a touch of a button. A built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for long usage at home or on the go.

With Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP, users can access music and take calls whether their phone or tablet is in their hand or across the room. Easily control music volume, change tracks, and answer calls by simply touching the multifunction control pad on the earpiece.

Bluetooth headphones microphone wont work while in stereo 79a_thm.jpg

Premium Sound
    Equipped with extra-large 40mm headset drivers, the HS-920BT headsets sound just as good as they look. Compared to other headphones its size, these large drivers allow for more airflow to generate stronger low bass tones, smooth high frequencies, while amplifying everything in between. With an astonishing 116dB sensitivity, the HS-920BT is capable of producing full-range stereo sound whether you are listening to your favorite song or talking to a friend.

Premium Look
    Pair up with your favorite color. The HS-920BT headset is available in 5 stylish colors: Black, White, Yellow, Pink, and Blue. The light weight, uni-body frame, and minimalistic design is designed to complement your unique style without weighing you down. Take your music anywhere, talk on the phone, hands free and wire-free.

MSRP and Availability
    The Genius HS-920BT is now available in the US and Canada at Amazon for the suggested retail price of (US$49.99).

Technical Specifications:
    • Headphones
      o Drive Unit Dimensions: 40mm
      o Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
      o Impedance: 32 ohm
      o Sensitivity: 116 dB
    • Microphone
      o Sensitivity: -42+/- 3dB
      o Directivity: Omni-direction
      o Frequency response: 100Hz~10KHz
    Package Contents
    • HS-920BT
    • USB charging cable
    • Multi-language user's manual
    For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones microphone wont work while in stereo

1. Bluetooth headphones microphone wont work while in stereo - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones microphone

2. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  4. Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together: I have a Bluetooth NeckBand Redmi SonicBass Earphones, I connected to my PC via Bluetooth, It works as ususal. It has 2 Devices for Speakers and 1 Mic as Shown BelowSpeakers 2:Microphone 1:Problem is, If I'm in a call the Stereo Speaker is Getting disconnected.If I disable my...
  5. Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together: I have a Bluetooth NeckBand Redmi SonicBass Earphones, I connected to my PC via Bluetooth, It works as ususal. It has 2 Devices for Speakers and 1 Mic as Shown BelowSpeakers 2:Microphone 1:Problem is, If I'm in a call the Stereo Speaker is Getting disconnected.If I disable my...
  6. Stereo HeadPhone and Microphone are not working together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.

Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.: I'm having issues with my ComfortQ+ headphones not playing stereo sound. I've tried everything from restarting to disconnecting my headphones; to even removing the drivers manually using Device Manager. Also when I try to press 'Connect' on the dropdown menu it does nothing....
  8. Bluetooth headphones and stereo mix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones and stereo mix: Can't get it to work no matter what I try. Stereo mix is enabled as the default device, listen to this device is turned on and the bluetooth headphones are picked. No sound is being picked up. Stereo mix works perfectly for wired headphones. submitted by /u/goodnightgotham...
  9. Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work!: After having some issues with my microphone the audio in the headphones was terrible... I searched up some tutorials to try and fix it and I turned off hands free telephony it worked to fix my audio but now it combined two parts of my headphones one called headset and one...
  10. bluetooth headphones not in stereo

bluetooth headphones not in stereo: I have Bose Bluetooth soundsport ear buds that when connected to Windows 10 Bluetooth will only play sound in the right ear due to them defaulting to the right ear telephony option. I have updated windows 10, all drivers, added and added the earbuds, rebooted a million times...