Windows 10: BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES NOT FOUND IN ADD OR REMOVE DEVICES OPTION ON WINDOWS 10

Discus and support BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES NOT FOUND IN ADD OR REMOVE DEVICES OPTION ON WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought Energy Sistem Headphones 1 Bluetooth. here are the specs: Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2, class II. Supported profiles: A2DP1.2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DipanjanDhar, Apr 3, 2019.

1. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES NOT FOUND IN ADD OR REMOVE DEVICES OPTION ON WINDOWS 10

I recently bought Energy Sistem Headphones 1 Bluetooth. here are the specs:

Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2, class II.

Supported profiles: A2DP1.2 AVRCP1.4 HSP1.2 HFP1.6.

Distance range: 10 m.

Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz.

Maximum output power: 2.01 dBm.

Frequency response: 40 Hz ? 20 KHz.

WHEN TURNING ON THE BLUETOOTH ON THE HEADPHONE AND BLUETOOTH ON MY LAPTOP AND SEARCHING FOR THE DEVICE ON ADD OR REMOVE DEVICE OPTION IN WINDOWS 10 BLUETOOTH SETTINGS, IT KEEPS ON SEARCHING FOR A NEW DEVICE. I LEFT IT FOR A LONG TIME BUT NO DEVICES ARE SHOWN. MY BLUETOOTH ADAPTER IS Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth. IT CONNECTS WITH MY PHONE AND ANOTHER HEADPHONE BUT THE PROBLEM COMES WITH THIS HEADPHONE. THE HEADPHONE CONNECTS WITH MY PHONES BUT IT DOES NOT CONNECT WITH MY LAPTOP.

PLEASE HELP.........

:)

DipanjanDhar, Apr 3, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 3, 2019
  3. adelre Win User
    Cannot Remove Bluetooth Connected Headphones from Device List in Windows 10

I'm running Windows 10, and am using a
    Kinivo BTD-300 USB Bluetooth Adapter 3.0
    to connect my
    Meelectronics Air-Fi Matrix2 AF62
    wireless headphones. The headphone currently connect fine, but after about 5-10 minutes of use, my computer screen flashes and refreshes, and then the bluetooth adapter, as well as my Netgear AC1200 USB 3.0 Wifi Adapter,
    are no longer recognized by my computer.

As the title suggests, I would like to un-pair these headphones from my computer, to allow for a clean re-pair/re-install (these headphones and bluetooth adapter previously worked very well together while on Windows 8.1). However, I cannot remove these headphones
    from the list of paired devices. I have gone into the list of paired bluetooth devices, selected "REMOVE" (and then "YES" when asked to confirm), but nothing happens. Not even an attempt at removing; just nothing happens, no reactions from the device or computer
    at all. I have attempted to removed the headphones from the device list in the Control Panel, and again there is just no reaction at all; not even a "Failed to Remove", simply nothing. I have gone into the Device Manager to attempt to uninstall the headphones
    there, in any list they appear in between bluetooth and audio devices, etc. Even looking for hidden drivers and removing any of those. In the Device Manager, the uninstall appears to work, but then upon a refresh of the devices, the headphones appear back
    exactly where they were. I have even tried removing the headphones from the Device Manager while in safe mode, but when starting my computer back up normally, the headphones are still listed as "Paired". I have gone into the Services Menu and restarted all
    the bluetooth device services, which again did nothing. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for the bluetooth adapter twice, which has still not allowed me to remove the headphones. Even when the drivers are uninstalled, and the adapter is
    physically removed from my computer, I cannot remove the headphones from the Control Panel.

If it helps, the Control Panel and Bluetooth menu list these headphones as a "Wireless Headset", because they have a mic in them (though I primarily use them as just headphones); and Kinivio's drivers use the WIDCOMM Broadcom program to connect. I also see
    on Kinivo's website that Broadcom is woking on new drivers to address connectivity issues; but this still doesn't seem to explain why I can't remove the headphones at all.

I've tried absolutely everything I can think of to remove these headphones and start fresh, but I just keep going in circles, and would very much appreciate if anyone can shine some light on this situation.

Thank you!

adelre, Apr 3, 2019
  4. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES NOT FOUND IN ADD OR REMOVE DEVICES OPTION ON WINDOWS 10

Bluetooth headphone doesn't appear in devices list

Hi,

My Bluetooth headphones was working without any issues on my windows 10 laptop. Suddenly it would not connect so I removed it from devices to put again but it would not appear in the list !!

It is working perfectly with my iPhone so I know the issue is not in the headphones, and my pc shows other Bluetooth devices in the area so I know that the hardware is working.

I tried the following troubleshoot steps:

1- run the Bluetooth troubleshooter

2-disable Bluetooth device ( from device manager ) and enable again

3-remove Bluetooth driver and restart

4-update all the showing drivers under bluetooth

After all that it still doesn't show in the list

mina sami rouchdi, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES NOT FOUND IN ADD OR REMOVE DEVICES OPTION ON WINDOWS 10

1. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES NOT FOUND IN ADD OR REMOVE DEVICES OPTION ON WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FOUND

2. Bluetooth Add a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Add a device: Hello,I need help with my computer. I am trying to connect my xbox controller to my laptop which has bluetooth however when I open settings and go to bluetooth and press add a device, nothing is showing up. I tried to find fixes online. I tried to do win + a to see if it...
  3. Windows 10 will not allow me to add a device with bluetooth connection, the option is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not allow me to add a device with bluetooth connection, the option is...: Windows 10 will not allow me to add a device to connect with bluetooth. the option is "greyed out". How can i change tis setting so i can connect my smart watch to my laptop ? Any one help me ???...
  4. Windows 10 will not allow me to add a device with bluetooth connection, the option is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not allow me to add a device with bluetooth connection, the option is...: Windows 10 will not allow me to add a device to connect with bluetooth. the option is "greyed out". How can i change tis setting so i can connect my smart watch to my laptop ? Any one help me ???...
  5. Windows 10 will not allow me to add a device with bluetooth connection, the option is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth Device not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Device not found.: After windows update for 2004 (OS Build: 19041.630 ) my bluetooth suddenly disappeared. I have seen similar errors lately where updating or downgrading to another bluetooth drivers seemed to do the trick. I have tried reinstalling the latest supported drivers from...
  7. Cannot add bluetooth headphones to Windows

Cannot add bluetooth headphones to Windows: I have added these same headphones to another laptop very easily before but when I try to add device my headphones do not show up on the list. I have checked all the bluetooth drivers, run troubleshoot, all to no success....
  8. Bluetooth Device not found

Bluetooth Device not found: I have an Alienware Aurora R7 and suddenly my Bluetooth isn't working. I have tried various fixes by looking online, but I cant get Windows to recognize that I have a Bluetooth device, I'm stuck....
  9. Bluetooth not found on device

Bluetooth not found on device: Hi, After updating to the latest Windows 10 version 1909, i´m having difficulties finding and updating BT drivers. I´v already uppdated bios and downloaded the latest drivers for wifi and BT. When I troubleshoot Bluetooth I keep getting the same error: Device does not...
  10. add bluetooth devices

add bluetooth devices: add bluetooth devices like ipods to a Acer laptop how can I do that is it possible to add a device to listen to audio apple ipods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-bluetooth-devices/a3ac961f-d2d2-43a3-a0c8-d6ac76ef5ba5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. energy headphones 2 bluetooth drivers win 10