Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones not getting discovered by Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones not getting discovered by Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Bluetooth headphones (Sennheiser HD 4.04BT) is not getting discovered by my Windows 10 laptop (Asus ROG GL503GE Strix 15) despite several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vivek A.R, May 28, 2019.

1. Vivek A.R Win User

Bluetooth headphones not getting discovered by Windows 10 laptop

Hi,

My Bluetooth headphones (Sennheiser HD 4.04BT) is not getting discovered by my Windows 10 laptop (Asus ROG GL503GE Strix 15) despite several attempts to connect it. I have tried updating the drivers and setting the Bluetooth Support Service to automatic after seeing queries online.

I have made sure that the headphones is in discoverable mode & ensured that no other devices is in proximity of the laptop. Moreover my phone is at least getting discovered by the laptop when I go to Find My Device, it gets connected for a few seconds then immediately gets the 'paired' status.

The laptop has been trying to find the device for an hour with me making sure that the headphones is in discoverable mode.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

:)

Vivek A.R, May 28, 2019
  2. ESR_1978 Win User

Philips SHB5800 Bluetooth headphones not discovered by Windows 10

Dear anybody,

I have SHB5800 Philips headphones. My laptop is a Lenovo 100s 11IBY with Realtek RTL8723BS Network adapter. The OS is Windows 10 32bit

Yes I have followed all Windows 10 steps - Action Center -> Connect etc.

Yes bluetooth is turned on

Yes I have bluetooth in my laptop

Yes the headphones are turned on

Yes when trying to connect headphones to laptop the bluetooth connectino on my phone is turned off

No there is no other interferrence.

My headphones connect with my phone and my phone can connect with the laptop.

My headphones simply are not discovered

Anybody any idea?

Thanks,

Erik

ESR_1978, May 28, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 28, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth headphones not getting discovered by Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones getting

2. My laptop's bluetooth cannot discover new devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's bluetooth cannot discover new devices.: I tried doing everything, from restarting bluetooth services, uninstalling form device manager, updating software, and a couple of restarts. I can't also pair my phone to my laptop due to the bluetooth not working. PLS HELP :...
  3. My laptop's bluetooth cannot discover new devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's bluetooth cannot discover new devices.: I tried doing everything, from restarting bluetooth services, uninstalling form device manager, updating software, and a couple of restarts. I can't also pair my phone to my laptop due to the bluetooth not working. PLS HELP :...
  4. cant get bluetooth headphones to play on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant get bluetooth headphones to play on windows 10: Hi A new computer with windows 10, and tyring to get the BW pX5 headphones to work via bluetooth. They work when connected wired, and they can pair and connect when you go to blue tooth on Windows 10. But then when you go to Sound, the headphones show up greyed out as...
  5. blue tooth headphones not discovering

blue tooth headphones not discovering: My WH-1000xm3 bluetooth headphones were working but now they aren't. When I go to add them on my blue tooth devices they only show up as LE_WH-1000xm3 which isn't an audio pairing so when I connect that way it doesn't recognise it as a headset. I looked online and it says to...
  6. Bluetooth not discovering

Bluetooth not discovering: When I attempt to pair a new headset, it is never detected. This problem is new. I have successfully paired other headsets to my computer in the past, and I have successfully paired this headset to other devices. So far, I have done the following: Checked the...
  7. Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop

Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop: Hello, I am trying to connect my wireless headphones to my laptop, but in vain... In the add device screen the headphones name appears twice, once as an audio device, and once as a general device. Connecting to audio device does not work, error says "couldn't connect. try...
  8. Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other...

Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other...: I have been using Samsung's NP300E5A laptop and I recently happened to clean format my device. The bluetooth had been working fine before the format but it has brought up some issues after the format. I tried every possible solutions but failed to solve the problem. The...
  9. bluetooth headphones not discovered

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth headphones not discovered: I am running windows 10 pro that was upgraded from windows 7 pro. Somehow, it does not discover the new device which is Bluetooth headphones. I have tried every suggestion offered by various website with no success. Is this a problem because windows 10 was upgraded from...
  10. Bluetooth Headset Not discovered

Bluetooth Headset Not discovered: I got a Sony SBH-60, Initially it got connected with the laptop using Bluetooth, but later days it wasnt getting connected with laptop hence i removed the device and try to pair again i couldnt discover the device at all. My laptop runs on Windows 10 and bluetooth chip is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. philips headphones