Windows 10: bluetooth headphones not in stereo

Discus and support bluetooth headphones not in stereo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Bose Bluetooth soundsport ear buds that when connected to Windows 10 Bluetooth will only play sound in the right ear due to them defaulting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by josephryan4, Mar 18, 2019.

1. bluetooth headphones not in stereo

I have Bose Bluetooth soundsport ear buds that when connected to Windows 10 Bluetooth will only play sound in the right ear due to them defaulting to the right ear telephony option. I have updated windows 10, all drivers, added and added the earbuds, rebooted a million times and disabled the telephony option only for windows to default back to the telephony right ear only option. This laptop is two days old. I did not have these issues with MAC. Please tell me how to fix or I am getting rid of this windows computer and buying a MAC like I should have in the first place. Very frustrating when you spend three hours researching how to fix a simple issue like Bluetooth on a two day old laptop.

:)

josephryan4, Mar 18, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 18, 2019
  3. BLUETOOTH STEREO HEADPHONES

WHICH BLUETOOTH STEREO HEADPHONES WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?

debbies1---01, Mar 18, 2019
  4. petrib Win User

bluetooth headphones not in stereo

Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

The 9300i does not support Bluetooth stereo (A2DP profile). If the headphones support the Bluetooth handsfree profile, they might work in mono (one audio channel only).

petrib, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth headphones not in stereo

1. bluetooth headphones not in stereo - Similar Threads - bluetooth headphones stereo

2. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo: When I right click the "Headphones" option and click "Connect", nothing happens:https://i.imgur.com/8Z61Zo9.pngWhat should I do to enable this option?What I already tried: 1. Disabling "Handsfree telephony"Result: the "Headset" option disappears, but I still cannot connect it...
  3. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo: When I right click the "Headphones" option and click "Connect", nothing happens:https://i.imgur.com/8Z61Zo9.pngWhat should I do to enable this option?What I already tried: 1. Disabling "Handsfree telephony"Result: the "Headset" option disappears, but I still cannot connect it...
  4. Cannot connect Bluetooth headphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New Bose bluetooth headphones not playing in stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Bose bluetooth headphones not playing in stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC-700 bluetooth headphones which do not play in stereo when connected to my PC but do play in stereo when connected to my smart phone. I contacted Bose and worked with them to resolve the problem but they determined the issue is with Windows and said I...
  6. New Bose bluetooth headphones not playing in stereo

New Bose bluetooth headphones not playing in stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC-700 bluetooth headphones which do not play in stereo when connected to my PC but do play in stereo when connected to my smart phone. I contacted Bose and worked with them to resolve the problem but they determined the issue is with Windows and said I...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  9. Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound: Hi, I recently bought a P47 Wireless headphones and they are supposed to be stereo, but they are combining both channels and reproducing only mono sound. I have been searching on the internet a lot and I am not able to find any solution to this problem. I already tried to...
  10. Bluetooth headphones and stereo mix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones and stereo mix: Can't get it to work no matter what I try. Stereo mix is enabled as the default device, listen to this device is turned on and the bluetooth headphones are picked. No sound is being picked up. Stereo mix works perfectly for wired headphones. submitted by /u/goodnightgotham...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl live 650btnc wont connect to windows 10 as audio

2. windows 10 bluetooth defaulting to headset not headphones