Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Not Playing Sound At All

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Not Playing Sound At All in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Everyone,I just bought a laptop today with Windows 11. I am trying to hook up my bluetooth earbuds to it. It says connected for music and calls, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeWames, Nov 17, 2021.

1. JoeWames Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Not Playing Sound At All

Hi Everyone,I just bought a laptop today with Windows 11. I am trying to hook up my bluetooth earbuds to it. It says connected for music and calls, but when I go to play anything, there is no sound coming out. I checked they drives it says that they are updated. Was wondering if there was any help for this. Thanks!Joe

:)

JoeWames, Nov 17, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Windows: Wireless/bluetooth headphones disconnect and then reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound

Windows version: 10 pro, version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 (according to system information)

headphone brand: 3sixT wireless bluetooth headphones
    laptop: surface laptop

Issue:

Headphones connect to laptop, listed in bluetooth settings as connected for voice,music

If I don't start playing any sounds (music, youtube etc) in the next ~30 seconds after connecting, the headphones alert me that they have disconnected and reconnected, but now they list only voice connected. Same thing happens if I was listening to something and stop/pause it for too long.

They are no longer available in the audio output changer in task bar when this happens and any audio played goes through laptop main speakers.

The device manufacturer (3sixT) does not provide any drivers and they seem to use the standard bluetooth headphone drivers available on whatever system they are connected to.

These headphones connect without issues to my phone (android); issue only seems to be with my laptop.

Unable to find many discussions of similar issues, and those that I could used outdated advice / settings that no longer exist (one suggested something in power settings for the device under the device manager page, but that setting/tab doesn't appear for my device)

tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, rolling back drivers, making sure bluetooth service start automatically... Nothing seems to work

Any ideas how I can resolve this, so that my headphones can sit quetly for any amount of time without disconnecting / reconnecting without dropping the 'connected music' setting?

Alex Walker, Nov 17, 2021
  4. gordon99 Win User

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Headphones Not Playing Sound At All - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Playing

2. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  3. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  4. Headphones not playing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones not playing sound: So i plugged in my new headphones into the audio jack and the audio is not working. I am using a dell 2in1 Chromebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-not-playing-sound/1b2259f0-3526-4e71-928d-48f0e13edbbc
  5. Headphones not playing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not playing sound: So i plugged in my new headphones into the audio jack and the audio is not working. I am using a dell 2in1 Chromebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-not-playing-sound/1b2259f0-3526-4e71-928d-48f0e13edbbc
  6. Headphones not playing sound

7. Bluetooth Headphones Not Playing Sound At All

Bluetooth Headphones Not Playing Sound At All: Hi Everyone,I just bought a laptop today with Windows 11. I am trying to hook up my bluetooth earbuds to it. It says connected for music and calls, but when I go to play anything, there is no sound coming out. I checked they drives it says that they are updated. Was wondering...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones disconnect when sound is played

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones disconnect when sound is played: I recently got a new pair of wireless earbuds the other day and they wont stay connected to my pc. When I start to play anything through the earbuds they disconnect and reconnect after about 30 seconds. I've tried to update bluetooth drivers, reinstall bluetooth drivers,...
  9. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing

Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing: Hello, I have a pair of jlab jbuds that used to use with my old laptop, a 2 year old Dell, with no problem whatsoever. I recently bought a brand new ASUS computer, and now those same headphones cannot stop disconnecting and reconnecting whenever there isn't any sound...
  10. Bluetooth Headphone No Sound

Bluetooth Headphone No Sound: Have tried all suggestions these pages, Realtech Sound system installed. Headphones worked with Windows 8 but since updating to windows 10 no sound. Is there a Windows 10 FIX or can windows 8 be reinstalled from somewhere....