Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones not recognised Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones not recognised Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've tried connecting Bluetooth headphones for days now. They connect easily to every other device I have, except for my laptop with Windows 10. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GingerNotANinja, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Headphones not recognised Windows 10

I've tried connecting Bluetooth headphones for days now. They connect easily to every other device I have, except for my laptop with Windows 10. I've followed the suggestions in the below links, but all it has managed to do is display 2 devices paired by Bluetooth, and the sound settings think the headphones are disconnected.

Originally, the headphones connected as an "unknown device' or generic Bluetooth device. I tried changing the driver it was using manually through Registry Editor and then in the Control Center, but it didn't do anything. Bluetooth Headphones not recognised Windows 10 cdddbfb7-95be-4572-967f-c98987df73c9?upload=true.png

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...adphones/8d0ec266-596f-4ec6-8398-1655f3d2d30d

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...luetooth/509bb7e2-4a26-4702-bd85-fc2ebe5f8232

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au...o-bluetooth-audio-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-cant-find-bluetooth-headphones/#5https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-678e-423f-964b-bd58c78bda6d?tm=1440804957480

:)

GingerNotANinja, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Oct 27, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 27, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth Headphones not recognised Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones not recognised Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Headphones not recognised Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones recognised

2. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.: Browsed the Internet for quite a while but couldn't find any fixes on this issue...apparently it is because the Bluetooth speaker has a mic so it is identified as "Handsfree Headphones"... I have done some basic methods and troubleshooting like reinstalling drivers or...
  3. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.: Browsed the Internet for quite a while but couldn't find any fixes on this issue...apparently it is because the Bluetooth speaker has a mic so it is identified as "Handsfree Headphones"... I have done some basic methods and troubleshooting like reinstalling drivers or...
  4. Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.: In bluetooth settings, I can see the headphones icon indicating that they are connected. However, in sound settings, there is only one playback device recognised, and this is the laptop speakers. Therefore, sound comes from the laptop speakers instead of the headphones. The...
  5. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth: I had this problem. And the original threat was closed so I couldn't post the solution I found. Here is the solution:Strangely you have to activate airplane mode fist and then freshly connect the jbl tune with Bluetooth. Then there will be an option so connect it as an audio...
  6. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth: I had this problem. And the original threat was closed so I couldn't post the solution I found. Here is the solution:Strangely you have to activate airplane mode fist and then freshly connect the jbl tune with Bluetooth. Then there will be an option so connect it as an audio...
  7. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth Headset Recognised as Headphone

Bluetooth Headset Recognised as Headphone: I try to connect to a new headset for the first time. There are 2 separate bluetooth drivers were installed when the device is connected, for headphone no microphone and for headset with microphone. The device is only recognised as headphone so the microphone is not...
  9. Headphones are recognised but no sound (Windows 10)

Headphones are recognised but no sound (Windows 10): Hello all, I hope you are having a good day. I've been having the following issue since yesterday: My headphones are recognised by Windows and the sound meter is even active when I play something, but I cannot hear a single thing. I already tried other headphones that didn't...
  10. Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth not recognising headphones: Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic. Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone. Therefore all hardware works. However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom...