Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones not Working for both Playback and Recording

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones not Working for both Playback and Recording in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just recently got a new computer and set up my bluetooth headphones Sony WH-CH500. Just yesterday I was able to both record using the microphone in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kevinuulong, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphones not Working for both Playback and Recording

I just recently got a new computer and set up my bluetooth headphones Sony WH-CH500. Just yesterday I was able to both record using the microphone in these headphones and listen to the playback, also using the headphones. Today I seem to only be able to get one working at a time. I can get audio playback to work if I switch the device to "Headphones WH-CH500 Stereo" and separately I can get recording to work if I change to the device to "WH-CH500 Hands-Free AG Audio" I have tried everything I can think of and just about everything I could find on Google updating drivers, forgetting and reconnecting the device, etc. with no luck. Any ideas?

If you need more information please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Long

:)

kevinuulong, Mar 19, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Mar 19, 2020
  4. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth Headphones not Working for both Playback and Recording

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth Headphones not Working for both Playback and Recording [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones not Working for both Playback and Recording

1. Bluetooth Headphones not Working for both Playback and Recording - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Working

2. Headphone micro recording via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone micro recording via Bluetooth: Hi everyone,I connected my headphone Lenovo Thinkplus TH40 to my computer via Bluetooth USB 5.0 TP-Link UB 500. Because I don't want too many cables on my desk, I usually used to have meeting via Microsoft Teams The sound quality is excellent, but the microphone sometimes...
  3. Headphone micro recording via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone micro recording via Bluetooth: Hi everyone,I connected my headphone Lenovo Thinkplus TH40 to my computer via Bluetooth USB 5.0 TP-Link UB 500. Because I don't want too many cables on my desk, I usually used to have meeting via Microsoft Teams The sound quality is excellent, but the microphone sometimes...
  4. Headphone micro recording via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Bluetooth Headphones and Headset both show up in Playback Devices, but only one connects.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones and Headset both show up in Playback Devices, but only one connects.: I have a Bluetooth headset that has worked fine until recently. When I try to connect it, it only shows "Connected Voice" and doesn't connect Music no matter what I try.I've restarted my computer as well as the headset, and tried unpairing and re-pairing it multiple times, to...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones and Headset both show up in Playback Devices, but only one connects.

Bluetooth Headphones and Headset both show up in Playback Devices, but only one connects.: I have a Bluetooth headset that has worked fine until recently. When I try to connect it, it only shows "Connected Voice" and doesn't connect Music no matter what I try.I've restarted my computer as well as the headset, and tried unpairing and re-pairing it multiple times, to...
  10. USB Headphones not available as playback or recording device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Headphones not available as playback or recording device: I have a brand new HyperX Cloud II USB gaming headset with a microphone. It does not show up as either a playback or recording device. The only available output device is Realtek Digital Output. I have run the troubleshooter in the settings --> sound. The devices are not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth headphones synced but not in playback