Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi there!I am having some problems and would love some help :) I have a Sennheiser PXC 550 I and for some reason I can't make it work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marcoskp-, May 8, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly

Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly CCRvNtf5xT6fNNxu9VrkblkoccQ6Usr5AY4rW6quOyI.jpg

Hi there!I am having some problems and would love some help Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly :)

I have a Sennheiser PXC 550 I and for some reason I can't make it work properly with Windows 10.

All my drivers are up to date, sound, BT, Wireless etc. Also, the services are working automatically, I tried troubleshoot and many other options I read online.

What happens is that the headphones do connect, they do work, mic also work. But for some reason, whenever I try to change the sound output device, in the sound menu bar, it just stops working. Then, I need to turn both the PC and headphones BT off and reconnect to make it work again. Also, during Microsfot Teams Call, I experience problems with my sound output and mic, where they just disconnect in the middle of a call and I'm forced to use the PC speakers and mic.

Would love some help here! Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly :)

Headphones BT Connected

https://preview.redd.it/88i8m1cmpkx...bp&s=5f1707cbbd4605de1f590ef80dcdd84d3dbb1a4d

https://preview.redd.it/bjs0rp63qkx...bp&s=33fca0bc176c9e792a26828b13f4a4784011a0eb

Sound Settings

submitted by /u/Marcoskp-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marcoskp-, May 8, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 8, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, May 8, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly

Bluetooth not working

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Bluetooth, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error message?
    • Have you tried installing the latest Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer's website?

As an initial troubleshooting to isolate the issue, we suggest that you try pairing your Android phone to your Bluetooth dongle. If it connects, there is a possibility that you missed some steps in paring your headphone to your dongle. If this is the case,
    we suggest that you refer and check your headphone's manual for the proper setup/pairing, or contact your headphone's manufacturer.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly

1. Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Working

2. Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11: hello, 1. have a pair of shiny new Bose QuietComfort 35 II2. they work great with your phone, and laptop... But not on my main desktop3. Describe the issue: a. enter pair modeb. pair the headphonesc. windows says the headphones is "connected voice"d. quality is atrocious. It...
  3. Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11: hello, 1. have a pair of shiny new Bose QuietComfort 35 II2. they work great with your phone, and laptop... But not on my main desktop3. Describe the issue: a. enter pair modeb. pair the headphonesc. windows says the headphones is "connected voice"d. quality is atrocious. It...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Controls Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Controls Not Working Properly: I recently bought a new pair of headphones, TaoTronics TT-BH055, which work perfectly on my smartphone, but the pause button fails on my desktop computer. The TT-BH055 uses the same button for its play/pause functions. The button works fine for starting videos or music, but...
  5. Bluetooth headphones will not connect properly.

Bluetooth headphones will not connect properly.: Hello, I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop. However, it just will not work. I go to connect them, and all seems fine. However, they will not output any sound, and after a few seconds it will disconnect. This process goes on and on and on. I’ve tried...
  6. Bluetooth headphone mic not working properly on laptop?

Bluetooth headphone mic not working properly on laptop?: My bluetooth headphone mic stopped working today, and only stopped working for the laptop, and not anything else So something wrong with the laptop. running latest update even though i was on the previous update when this started happening and updating fixed nothing. No sound...
  7. Bluetooth headphones not working properly since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth headphones not working properly since Windows Update: Today my computer restarted with the september update, since then my bluetooth headphones which were working perfectly fine before, are now having some seriously weird lagging issues. It's a weird laggy stuttery mess. I've tried updating drivers, restarting, running the...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones not working properly

Bluetooth Headphones not working properly: a few days ago, they worked fine, but now when i try to connect them, they don't want to connect, and if they do connect, they will disconnect shortly after, when i try to remove device and pair them back again, they are briefly listed as an audio device, but then listed as...
  9. Bluetooth headphones not connecting properly

Bluetooth headphones not connecting properly: To start im running Windows 10 x64 bit. My bluetooth headphones (Sony WH-1000XM3) will "connect" to my computer but all it says "connected", not "connected music" or anything else, and I can't select them as a playback device. They don't show up at all when I click on the...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting Properly

Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting Properly: I have several quality Bluetooth headphones: - JBL 750NC - JBL E55BT Quincy Editon - Sony WF-100X All 3 of these exhibit the same behavior. When first connected the headphones connect as voice only. To get them to a point where they can be used for playback I have to...