Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 - No music audio!

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 - No music audio! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a set of bluetooth headphones that I tried connecting to Windows 10 - whilst skyping and whilst listening to music. note: setting is on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TamsynO, Mar 5, 2019.

1. TamsynO Win User

Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 - No music audio!

I have a set of bluetooth headphones that I tried connecting to Windows 10 - whilst skyping and whilst listening to music.

note: setting is on Headphones : Stereo.

Headphones: Hands-free lets all the sound play at once but it has TERRIBLE quality so I don't use it.

My situation is that when I use it as a bluetooth headphone, I get skype audio clearly in them but my music/any other audio does NOT play. I can't seem to fix this issue, even with volume mixer showing that it is 'playing'.

How do I fix this and get all the audio playing with 'Stereo'?

:)

TamsynO, Mar 5, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 5, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 5, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 - No music audio! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones music

2. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  3. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  4. Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music: I am having issues getting pair of bluetooth headphones I purchased to work with windows 10. When pair and connect to the headphones they will work for a short time, but if I start any music, youtube video, or a game they will only work when that audio is playing. If I...
  5. bluetooth headphone audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth headphone audio stuttering: I've had zero issues with bluetooth headphones in the past, however suddenly whenever Im watching something on Netflix, or youtube, and I exit full screen mode, or click into a new tab, the audio will begin to stutter for a few seconds. I have tried different headphones, and...
  6. bluetooth headphones audio errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth headphones audio errors: Hello! I have a bluetooth headphones with microphone incorporated. on PC i have a bluetooth adapter usb. when i pair the headphones to pc it appear as "headphones stereo" and "headset" at audio out and "headset" at audio in. if i select "headphones" as audio out and "headset"...
  7. Bluetooth headphones only connects music, no "voice" on windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth headphones only connects music, no "voice" on windows 10.: It connected nicely for 2 days. All of a sudden it got disconnected. When I reconnected, only music connects, no voice. Please help. Needed for classes....
  8. Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio

Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio: Hey there, I'm having a slight problem with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my windows 10 device. They work perfectly fine on my other devices, but when I try to play audio from my laptop, I cannot hear anything. However, for some reason, windows says that my headphones...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice

Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice: Hi there So I'm using Galaxy Buds to connect to my laptop and this morning when I connected, it said that it was connected to music, but not to voice, and so I went into the sound control panel to confirm this, and it said that the stereo profile was connected, but the...
  10. Audio glitch with bluetooth headphones.

Audio glitch with bluetooth headphones.: Hey guys! I have a pair of Philips bluetooth headphones that seem to make my audio (and consequently video) glitch after 20/30 minute of watching videos online or on video player. At some point it all just stutters. I tried troubleshooting, I tried disabling Handsfree...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blutoothe headphones connected no music windows 10

2. windows 10 no music bluetooth

3. windows blutooth headphones music