Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dhruv Srivastava1, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and nothing works. The audio is choppy, and I'm not sure if this is addressed, but it irritates me due of the low quality sound. I require assistance since nothing is functioning. When I test it on my second laptop, which is running Windows 10, the audio works great; this is a Windows 11 issue, and I can't roll back to Windo

:)

Dhruv Srivastava1, Oct 11, 2022
  2. Sierra118 Win User

Hands Free AG Audio is not working

My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio

Sierra118, Oct 11, 2022
  3. VendettaQ Win User
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option has very poor audio quality compared to stereo or analog connections, which would normally be okay, except I cannot use the stereo audio option unless I disable the AG Hands-Free Service in the control panel, which also disables the microphone I want to use.

I've tried the following, and some other things that I forget: Re-installing audio drivers, reconnecting the device via bluetooth, and nearly every surface-level option relating to audio inputs and outputs.

I'm aware similar problems have been posted, but none of them are exactly the same to what I'm describing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TLBluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11 :DR When Hands-Free Telephony is enabled, I can use the mic but the stereo audio doesn't work, and when it's disabled, the audio is good but I have no microphone.

VendettaQ, Oct 11, 2022
  4. AnubhavS1 Win User

Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

Cannot select hands-free AG audio as output type in sound setting

I have a pair of surface headphones. When I try to go to an application that uses my mic, it should switch to hands-free AG audio since the mic is in use but it doesn't (What's the difference between stereo and hands free?).
    This means I can't hear ANY audio when my mic is active.

I know that the device is still there somewhere because in things like Google Hangouts which let you select your output device I can select hands-free AG audio and it works, but youtube won't work for example since my default device is still Surface Headphones
    Stereo and there is no hands-free AG audio option.

If I go to manage sound devices, I can see both the stereo and hands-free ag audio options, but from the output device dropdown I only have 1 option (stereo).

I have tried:

- Removing the device from bluetooth

- Resetting it to factory settings

- Uninstalling all drivers and restarting (so they were reinstalled)

- sfc scan to check for update failures (there were none)

- restarting my computer

Please help, I have no idea what is wrong.

AnubhavS1, Oct 11, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

1. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones output

2. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and...
  3. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  4. Hands free ag audio

Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  5. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: See a LOT of searches on various sites, including here, related to people who want to use their Bluetooth headphones, get stereo sound when using their applications Teams, Discord, etc . AND the Mic from their headphones. Without using a cord between the bluetooth headset and...
  7. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  8. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  9. Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output

Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output: Hello guys, I have faced this problem of Bluetooth headset hands-free AG audio doesn't have an output, it has an input device, but no output, I tried restarting, reinstalling the sound driver, I even tried drivers sign verify, and cmd health check and health scan, nothing...
  10. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio: I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is disconnected but if i right click on it and click connect it doesnt connect it doesnt even show any error Please solve my...