Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Even after succefully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio dvices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything.But no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mohammed KhajaRehanuddin, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Even after succefully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio dvices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything.But no success.

:)

Mohammed KhajaRehanuddin, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Can you not select the desired device from the Volume icon?....

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Setup -
    Belkin F8T017 Bluetooth adapter
    Betron speaker
    Ausdom headphones
    Windows 10

All devices above shown as working and paired in Bluetooth & Other Devices
    All Bluetooth services shown as Running
    Trouble shooter doesn't show any errors
    However Sound - Playback does not show either as options to set as default (and consequently I can't get sound out of either.
    (Betron works OK with Amazon Dot via Bluetooth. Haven't tried Ausdom headphones)

ANy ideas please?

Sigurd, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

As the title states, I am able to pair and connect my desktop to Bluetooth devices, but when I open the Playback Devices panel they do not appear. I have checked both the "Show Disabled" and the "Show Disconnected" options and still, no Bluetooth speakers
    or headphones will show up. I updated all device drivers, the headphone's firmware, I've checked that the proper services are running and set to automatic, I've unplugged and re-plugged the Bluetooth dongle, restarted my computer multiple times, and still
    nothing. It was working last night and now I have no idea what to do or what exactly is wrong. The headset and speakers both work with multiple other devices, and they were working with my PC last night, so I know it's something wrong with the computer.

Vampircorn, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

1. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Paired

2. Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not showing up as playback devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not showing up as playback devices: My headphones SOny xm4 were working just fine. But the last few days, they connect to Windows just fine, and show up as connected devices. However, they are not available as a playback device. I have checked/unchecked/rechecked the 'audio sink' setting through Services. I...
  3. Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not showing up as playback devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones connecting, but not showing up as playback devices: My headphones SOny xm4 were working just fine. But the last few days, they connect to Windows just fine, and show up as connected devices. However, they are not available as a playback device. I have checked/unchecked/rechecked the 'audio sink' setting through Services. I...
  4. My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.: My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices. They work when connected to other devices or when connected with wire. I tried every thing like reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers, setting the Bluetooth services to automatic, not even visible in...
  5. My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.: My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices. They work when connected to other devices or when connected with wire. I tried every thing like reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers, setting the Bluetooth services to automatic, not even visible in...
  6. My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after successfully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio devices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything. But no success....
  8. Bluetooth Pairs and Initially Connects but Does Not Show up in Playback Devices or...

Bluetooth Pairs and Initially Connects but Does Not Show up in Playback Devices or...: Hi, I have an oldschool Lenovo X230 and made the mistake yesterday of trying to update my Bluetooth driver in hopes of increasing the call quality of Microsoft's extremely finnicky Your Phone app. I went to Lenovo, got the right driver, installed it, but now I can't see any...
  9. Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device''

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device'': They were working correctly before I updated Windows 10. Any idea how I can fix this? When I go to the sound options in Control Panel they show under the disabled playback devices as if it's expecting to be plugged. submitted by /u/photoshopguruai [link] [comments]...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones paired & connected but do not show in output devices

Bluetooth Headphones paired & connected but do not show in output devices: I have run troubleshooters & reinstalled drivers. Not sure what to do next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-paired-connected-but-do-not/e4c8ae7e-9a77-4e6f-96f6-508beddfd698