Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of Monoprice Hi-Fi DJ Style bluetooth headphones that will pair to my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad T450s laptop, but won't connect. I saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SK9999, Jul 8, 2018.

1. SK9999 Win User

Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10

I have a pair of Monoprice Hi-Fi DJ Style bluetooth headphones that will pair to my Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad T450s laptop, but won't connect. I saw on here that someone else had a similar issue back in 2016 that was never resolved. Maybe now it will be?

Here is a screenshot showing the device paired.

Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10 c4b865fa-cb8d-4087-aa6d-f15672419853?upload=true.png

Here is a screenshot showing the headphones appearing in Playback Devices under sounds, but when I click "Connect," nothing happens.

Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10 6c28ee71-c48a-44be-b32b-d1312bf2e1a3?upload=true.png

I've tried a number of things including restarting, re-pairing, setting Bluetooth Support Services to automatic start up, downloading new drivers, etc., etc. and nothing works.

The headphones pair fine to my iphone, so I don't think it's the cans themselves.

:)

SK9999, Jul 8, 2018
  2. devster75 Win User

Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is on the right board....

I've got the Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones which I've paired with my Windows 10 laptop and it worked fine the first time. I found that the following day, after the laptop had been switched off and started again, when I switch the headphones on, it doesn't connect to the laptop. It shows up in the list of bluetooth devices as "paired" but it doesn't connect automatically. If I remove it and go through the whole pairing process again, I can then use it.

I would have expected it to connect to the laptop automatically when it is switched on. I've had no problems connecting it with my iPhone. I've checked online for drivers for these headphones but there's nothing available, not even on the official Taotronics website.

Am I missing something here? Is this a bug or is there some further configuration I need to carry out on Windows in order to have the headphones connect as soon as I switch them on? Any and all input greatly received.

Cheers,
    Dev

devster75, Jul 8, 2018
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10

Pairing cordless bluetooth headphones with my windows 10

Hi,

Misconfiguration with your Windows settings could be a possible cause why you are experiencing an issue with connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition to Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headphones?
    • What error message and error code are you getting when you are trying to pair your Bluetooth headphones with the computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps provided in this link. This serves as a guide on how to connect
    a Bluetooth device to a Windows running PC.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10

1. Bluetooth headphones paired but not connected with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones paired

2. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect: My Bluetooth headphones used to connect with my PC just fine. Recently however they refuse to connect. Paired but not connecting ...read what is advised ,still not working...
  3. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect: My Bluetooth headphones used to connect with my PC just fine. Recently however they refuse to connect. Paired but not connecting ...read what is advised ,still not working...
  4. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  6. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth Headphones Paired, But Cannot Connect.

Windows 10 Bluetooth Headphones Paired, But Cannot Connect.: I just recently bought a ASUS TUF Gaming F15 laptop and noticed that although I was able to pair my Bluetooth headphones with the laptop, I could not connect to the headphones after clicking the 'Connect' button under the listed headphones in my case it was the JBL TUNE...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect: Hi. I am using a ASUS USB BT400 dongle to connect my CLEER FLOW II headphones with my desktop PC. This worked fine for a number of months, until I was forced to update a few drivers and Windows 10 to Version 2004. I am currently on build 19041.508. I found a post on...
  9. Bluetooth can pair with headphones but not connect

Bluetooth can pair with headphones but not connect: Hello, i recently bought new headphones and as i was trying to connect them I was facing the following issues: - the device got paired and connected, but the sound never worked - the status changed from connected to paired the second i was trying to play some audio - the...
  10. Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device

Bluetooth headphones pair and "connect", but no sound device: I have a set of Hesh 2 bluetooth headphones which used to connect to windows just fine, but for quite some time now, I get the following experience: - power on headphones, heaphones say "pairing", then "connected" - windows says the device is connected in Settings ->...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones paired but i dont see them on laptop list

2. my headphone is paired but not connected

3. windows 10 paired but not connected bose

4. bluetooth headphones paired but cant switch audio over pc,
  5. bluetooth headphones paired but not connected,
  6. paired vs connected bluetooth windows 10,
  7. bluetooth headphones dj style,
  8. windows 10 bluetooth says paired but not connected,
  9. bose soundsport paired but not connected,
  10. bluetooth headphones paired with computer but not working,
  11. bluetooth headphones are paired but no option,