Windows 10: bluetooth headphones problem on pc

Discus and support bluetooth headphones problem on pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have tried using multiple bluetooth headphones on but i am trying to get a xbox stealth 700 to work while playing pc games, the headset itself works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dark Revenence, Jun 28, 2020.

1. bluetooth headphones problem on pc

i have tried using multiple bluetooth headphones on but i am trying to get a xbox stealth 700 to work while playing pc games, the headset itself works just fine if im on youtube or netflix on pc but when i try to play a game on pc that uses a mic it will either let me talk but not hear or hear but not be able to talk and the mic works just fine but for some reason it wont let me use both the headphone speakers and the headset mic at the same time, i have it on the correct volume settings and ive tested the mic and it shows it works but when ever i try to play a online game it wont let me use both at the same time.

:)

Dark Revenence, Jun 28, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Jun 28, 2020
  4. bluetooth headphones problem on pc

Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth Don. - Not Headphone Compatible on Windows 10?

Windows 10 version 1903

Short story: Our Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth Dongle was used on a different PC running Windows 7 to connect headphones with good-quality sound. Now, on a Dell Inspiron 580 with Windows 10, we can't get the headphones to work with the same quality anymore.

Depth: All Windows drivers are downloadable on this page of Iogear's website: Product Drivers, Firmware & Software - IOGEAR
    However, it appears as though the Windows 8/8.1/10 driver is really designed for 8 and 8.1 and not 10. That I conclude because the file name, "GBU521_GBU421_Win8_Win8.1_BT_v12.0.0.9980.zip", does not mention Windows 10, thus suggesting my bluetooth audio problems to be originating from a driver compatibility issue.

I've fiddled my life away with the following:
    • WinKey+R / "control panel" / Devices and Printer / (Insert Headphone Name) Properties / Services
    • Start / Settings / Devices / Audio
    • Start / Settings / System / Sound / Output / Troubleshoot
    • Settings within the Iogear bluetooth devices program, which comes with the driver on the aforementioned driver page.
    And have gone through many settings that branch off this list, restarting the computer after each change made. Sometimes it connect with good sound quality, but does not retain this quality after breaking the bluetooth connection (turning the headphones off, restarting PC).

Quick side note: I have a new Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse connected to this dongle that works completely fine, unlike the headphones.

A solution requires the following results, which goes along the lines of how the bluetooth headphones were connected to this same Iogear dongle on the different PC that had Windows 7:
    • The bluetooth headphones play with decent quality
    • The volume retains it's setting whenever the bluetooth connection is broken by a PC restart, or powering off/on the headphones (I've encountered configurations where the headphones always resets to maximum volume).
    • The bluetooth mouse works fine. This shouldn't be much of a concern at all.
    If we find no solutions, I will simply buy a dongle that works with Windows 10.

I can provide screenshots if needed.
    Thank-you.

ivangoabby, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth headphones problem on pc

1. bluetooth headphones problem on pc - Similar Threads - bluetooth headphones problem

2. Bluetooth headphones problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones problem: So i have JBL 700bt headphones and there are two options in my volume changer: handsfree and normal. The problem with handsfree is that the bitrate is horrible. The problem with normal mode is that the volume doesnt change, i change the volume on the slider but the volume...
  3. Bluetooth headphones problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones problem: So i have JBL 700bt headphones and there are two options in my volume changer: handsfree and normal. The problem with handsfree is that the bitrate is horrible. The problem with normal mode is that the volume doesnt change, i change the volume on the slider but the volume...
  4. Bluetooth headphones problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headphones problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones problems: So 3 days ago randomly my Bluetooth audio started to cut out and stutter; Before this it was completely fine and functioning as expected. I have tried many online tutorials...
  6. Bluetooth headphones problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones problems: So 3 days ago randomly my Bluetooth audio started to cut out and stutter; Before this it was completely fine and functioning as expected. I have tried many online tutorials...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Headphones Problem: Hi, When using my Bluetooth headphones over-ear headphones, it shows me two options when choosing the audio playback device like these: [ATTACH] Here if I choose the Headphones Stereo option, the inbuilt mic in the headphones doesn't work. But, when I select the Headset...
  8. problems with bluetooth headphones

problems with bluetooth headphones: need help my headphones don't play sounds are new : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-bluetooth-headphones/4c89c374-8ede-4a5e-9de0-c8b62e0451d3
  9. problems with bluetooth headphones

problems with bluetooth headphones: I want to configure my new headphones but these have problems with windows I don't know much about these things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-bluetooth-headphones/71a2d753-addf-4481-b700-8be1e3875bee
  10. Problem Bluetooth headphones

Problem Bluetooth headphones: I use Bose Bluetooth headphones and they worked fine at first but I have a problem now. When I leave my headphone idle for a while, the audio gets choppy. In other words when I play a soundtrack over the headphones, the audio cuts every moment. I have to turn off the...