Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones quality problem in windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones quality problem in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. i have bought this bluetooth headphones (1more ibfree) and as i connect it to my laptop the sound quality is so bad. It's okay on any other phones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by _.Haraiva._, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Bluetooth headphones quality problem in windows 10

Hi. i have bought this bluetooth headphones (1more ibfree) and as i connect it to my laptop the sound quality is so bad. It's okay on any other phones and stuff. I tried fixing the problem by turning off the handfree telephony but then it will shut up completely even though it says connected. And i have changed the playback device to the headphones. Can anyone help me out here?

:)

_.Haraiva._, Jan 5, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 5, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 5, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth headphones quality problem in windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones quality problem in windows 10

1. Bluetooth headphones quality problem in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones quality

2. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  3. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  4. Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones: Audio quality seems to be locked to "tape recorder quality", the headphones sound muffled because of this. I think that the problem is the fact that windows is recognising the headphones as a headset rather than headphones which locks the audio at tape recorder quality. I...
  5. Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones

Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones: Audio quality seems to be locked to "tape recorder quality", the headphones sound muffled because of this. I think that the problem is the fact that windows is recognising the headphones as a headset rather than headphones which locks the audio at tape recorder quality. I...
  6. Problems with quality of headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with quality of headphone: I got this message while trying to turn on microphone from the headphones sorry, it's in italian. Any other headphones work fine with my computer and the headphones don't have any problem if connected to other devices. The problem is just between my computer and my...
  7. Problems with quality of headphone

Problems with quality of headphone: I got this message while trying to turn on microphone from the headphones sorry, it's in italian. Any other headphones work fine with my computer and the headphones don't have any problem if connected to other devices. The problem is just between my computer and my...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones bad quality: So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they sound REALLY bad. I...
  9. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...
  10. BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality: Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you have the latest drivers installed. I tried unchecking hands free telephony but when I go to sound settings my headphones are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth headphones sound quality