Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones randomly cutting out.

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones randomly cutting out. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently purchased a pair of Bose NC 700 Bluetooth headphones and when watching youtube videos the audio randomly cuts out (maybe every 15-30secs)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Simon676, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Bluetooth headphones randomly cutting out.

So I recently purchased a pair of Bose NC 700 Bluetooth headphones and when watching youtube videos the audio randomly cuts out (maybe every 15-30secs) and then one second later goes back to normal. It's super annoying and driving me nuts. I have seen lots of other people with the same issue but I can't seem to find a solution. Anyone here who can help me out with this?

submitted by /u/Simon676
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Simon676, Nov 24, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth headphones randomly cutting out.

bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones randomly cutting out.

1. Bluetooth headphones randomly cutting out. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones randomly

2. Bluetooth headphones constantly cutting out and popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones constantly cutting out and popping: I've been having some trouble for the past few weeks with my Bluetooth headphones connecting to my Windows PC. The audio is constantly cutting out for a few seconds, or skipping forward, or popping, or speeding up randomly, like a scratched up CD. It's been getting...
  3. Bluetooth headphones constantly cutting out and popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones constantly cutting out and popping: I've been having some trouble for the past few weeks with my Bluetooth headphones connecting to my Windows PC. The audio is constantly cutting out for a few seconds, or skipping forward, or popping, or speeding up randomly, like a scratched up CD. It's been getting...
  4. Bluetooth cutting out

Bluetooth cutting out: So I bought a bluetooth adapter in order to connect my smart speaker and Xbox controller to my PC wirelessly. For some reason, every time I use the bluetooth, it inevitably cuts out. For instance, right now I am listening to an album on the speaker. It has briefly shut off...
  5. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  6. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  7. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Sound on bluetooth headphones cutting out

Sound on bluetooth headphones cutting out: I'm using a set of Sony WH-CH700N headphones with a Dell Inspiron 15 7580 running music through iTunes. The sound keeps temporarily cutting out, flickering. Does anyone have a suggestion/fix? I've tried resetting the headphones to factory settings and deleting +...
  9. Bluetooth headphones cutting out constantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones cutting out constantly: Hey, I own a set of bluetooth headphones that cut out pretty consistently when I'm using them on Windows 10 (Home, x64). This problem has started in the last couple of weeks and they were working fine before that, and the headphones work fine on a different Win10 laptop I...
  10. Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly, Sound Cuts In & Out

Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly, Sound Cuts In & Out: I recently got my first computer build up and running and finally was able to install Windows 10 without an issue. It seems that one problem arises after another is solved though. I have a pair of Beats by Dre Solo Wireless 3 headphones that I've been trying to connect to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windoes10 bluetooth headphones randomlycut out