Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth headphones are working perfectly with my phone, but in Windows they have a problem: When im watching a video or listening to music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Antimundo, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Antimundo Win User

Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting

My bluetooth headphones are working perfectly with my phone, but in Windows they have a problem: When im watching a video or listening to music everything works great, but in the moment i pause it, all the sounds in the system stop completely.

For example: If im playing a videogame while im watching a video, the game sounds perfectly, but if i pause the video, is like if the headphones turned off and all the sounds stop. This never happened before with muy old wired headphones.

In a lot of places i read that what i should do is to go inside Device Manager select the bluetooth adaptader and uncheck"Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" but that didn't work, the problem persists. Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting e23b16ed-71f9-45c1-861a-cfccffb4d174?upload=true.jpg

I also tried to update the drivers, but it says i already have the most recent ones.

Im using Windows 10 pro version 2004 compilation 19041.508

:)

Antimundo, Oct 2, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Oct 2, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones randomly

2. My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop: My Bluetooth headphones Philips tah4205 randomly disconnect from my laptop Asus VivoBook 15 . They disconnect on average every 10 minutes and most times reconnect after a few seconds. The headphones work perfectly fine with both my phone and tablet, also other Bluetooth...
  3. My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop: My Bluetooth headphones Philips tah4205 randomly disconnect from my laptop Asus VivoBook 15 . They disconnect on average every 10 minutes and most times reconnect after a few seconds. The headphones work perfectly fine with both my phone and tablet, also other Bluetooth...
  4. My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?: I've experienced this problem since the time I received my headphones, it didn't bother me a lot since it only disconnected every few hours but the past weeks it started to occur more often 5 - 30 minutes. It won't reconnect by it's own, so I had to restart Bluetooth every...
  6. Bluetooth randomly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth randomly disconnecting: On my ASUS VivoBook laptop the Bluetooth will randomly disconnect my Logitech M720 mouse and AirPods while I’m using them. I can’t seem to figure out the problem I don’t think it’s an issue with either of these devices I think it’s a problem with Windows. The Bluetooth will...
  7. My bluetooth disconnects randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My bluetooth disconnects randomly.: I am using a Bluetooth dongle called CSR8510 A10. And when I connect the dongle with my PC it connects normally. After that I connect my headphone with the Bluetooth dongle. It also connects normally. But after that when I spend some time and when I play some music or sounds...
  8. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...
  9. Bluetooth headphone gets disconnected automatically

Bluetooth headphone gets disconnected automatically: I recently got my first computer build up and running and finally was able to install Windows 10 without an issue. It seems that one problem arises after another is solved though. I have a pair of Beats by Dre Solo Wireless 3 headphones that I've been trying to connect to...
  10. bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly

bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly: Windows 1809 (OS build 17763.55) laptop Dell XPS 9570 network card replaced with Intel Wireless-AC 9260 mouse Dell WM527 Using only Windows drivers, updated individually in Device Manager with whatever Microsoft provides. The mouse randomly disconnects. I need to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. csr8510 bose 700