Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones remain in connection mode with blinking blue light while audio is...

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones remain in connection mode with blinking blue light while audio is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having problems with the bluetooth functionality on my desktop computer.I have done a lot of debugging. I will try and describe the problem that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricHenry2, May 15, 2021.

1. Bluetooth headphones remain in connection mode with blinking blue light while audio is...

I am having problems with the bluetooth functionality on my desktop computer.I have done a lot of debugging. I will try and describe the problem that I've had and the debugging steps I've taken.When I connect headphones to my desktop with bluetooth, the audio quality is intolerably bad. It sounds super glitchy and distorted/metallic not just operating at a low bandwidth with clipping. I noticed it first with my 2020 model Airpods which worked well on my mac laptop and my Android phone. My setup was on a Windows 10 education edition desktop computer with this bluetooth usb ad

:)

EricHenry2, May 15, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, May 15, 2021
  3. Spikee Win User
    Bluetooth settings lists headphone as paired, unable to connect

Background

I have a Sony (MDR-ZX770) bluetooth headphone that I have successfully been able to use on my Windows 10 laptop.

However

Now, after doing a shutdown/restart, it doesn't work anymore. Whenever I turn on my headphone, it's bluetooth connection status is listed as paired, but sound is played on the laptop's speakers.

Bluetooth headphones remain in connection mode with blinking blue light while audio is... toAzh.png

I know my headphone is on because the power light is blinking blue.

I can (re)connect with my smartphone without issue.

Spikee, May 15, 2021
  4. caperjack Win User

Bluetooth headphones remain in connection mode with blinking blue light while audio is...

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones remain in connection mode with blinking blue light while audio is...

1. Bluetooth headphones remain in connection mode with blinking blue light while audio is... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones remain

2. Why is my disk active light blinking while in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my disk active light blinking while in sleep mode?: My PC normally uses ~70 watts at idle. When I place it into sleep mode, it normally goes down to 0 watts. But sometimes, I come back to find that it is back to 125 watts by itself and the hard drive light is blinking. I turn on the monitor and there is no signal, so the OS is...
  3. Why is my disk active light blinking while in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my disk active light blinking while in sleep mode?: My PC normally uses ~70 watts at idle. When I place it into sleep mode, it normally goes down to 0 watts. But sometimes, I come back to find that it is back to 125 watts by itself and the hard drive light is blinking. I turn on the monitor and there is no signal, so the OS is...
  4. Why is my disk active light blinking while in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. bluetooth headphones connecting as microphone but not audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headphones connecting as microphone but not audio: After a driver updated my bluetooth devices connect as voice but not as audio I have tried to:Connect it manually in the sound managment nothing happen, it doesn´t connectUninstall and install drivers nothing happenReturn to the previous version nothing happenTrobleshooting...
  6. bluetooth headphones connected but not playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth headphones connected but not playing audio: i connected my bluetooth headphones to my laptop but they arent connected to audio or playing sound. i tried connecting them to my phone and it worked. are my headphones broken or is it my computer.im using a mpow 059 for headphones and a HP Laptop 17-by2xxx notebook pc...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.

Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no audio plays.: I have a pair of Mee BTX2 bluetooth earphones that work normally on my phone but not on my laptop Asus Zephyrus GA502DU. I can pair and connect to the earphones and they play audio only when the hands-free device is selected as the playback device, not the stereo mode which...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones Connect - But do not connect audio.

Bluetooth Headphones Connect - But do not connect audio.: I have been trying to connect my new bluetooth headphones to my desktop computer. They are able to connect - but I am unable to select them as an audio output device. I have tried setting bluetooth services to automatic, as well as turning bluetooth on and off / removing and...
  9. Bluetooth headphones won't connect audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect audio: I bought a new pair of Sony WF-1000XM3 headphones and have been trying to connect them to my computer but the audio wont connect. I already scoured the internet for a solution and tried every solution listed in this thread...
  10. Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected: When I usually connect my headphones to my computer, after connected, the words "Audio, Voice" show up next to it. Today it stopped doing that and I'm getting nothing in the way of sound. it says 'connected' but not 'audio, voice' and of course, I'm getting no sound. The...