Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones sometimes disconnects itself, and just doesn't reconnect for hours at...

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones sometimes disconnects itself, and just doesn't reconnect for hours at... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there! A few weeks ago, my Bluetooth Headphones Hesh 3 just started randomly disconnecting themselves from my computer for about 10 minutes. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by coopermcdougal, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Headphones sometimes disconnects itself, and just doesn't reconnect for hours at...

Hi there! A few weeks ago, my Bluetooth Headphones Hesh 3 just started randomly disconnecting themselves from my computer for about 10 minutes. I thought that was kind of strange as I wasn't very far away from my computer, about 3 feet away, but thought nothing of it. Since then however, I've been getting more and more frequent examples of this situation, and ever time it stays disconnected for longer. If you need to know, my Bluetooth is some kind of USB adapter, the exact name of which I forgot and cant figure out. Thank you for any help!

:)

coopermcdougal, Jul 4, 2021

2. Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Jul 4, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Headphones sometimes disconnects itself, and just doesn't reconnect for hours at...

Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing

Hello,

I have a pair of jlab jbuds that used to use with my old laptop, a 2 year old Dell, with no problem whatsoever. I recently bought a brand new ASUS computer, and now those same headphones cannot stop disconnecting and reconnecting whenever there isn't any
    sound actively playing.

I have tried:

• restarting my computer
    • updating windows
    • deleting and redownloading the bluetooth driver
    • turning power saving settings off on my bluetooth settings
    • disconnecting and reconnecting the headphones
    • running the troubleshooter

None of these seem to work at all. Worth noting: because this is a new laptop, there is no "old" driver to "revert" to - this has been a problem since I opened the box. My computer is set to work with Bluetooth 5.1, my headphones are Bluetooth 5.0. Worth
    noting that I have a much older pair of Bluetooth headphones set to work with Bluetooth 3, and they do not have this problem. Only my newer pair of headphones with Bluetooth 5.0.

Please help me, this is driving me mad.

DanBenHelp, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones sometimes disconnects itself, and just doesn't reconnect for hours at...

1. Bluetooth Headphones sometimes disconnects itself, and just doesn't reconnect for hours at... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones sometimes

2. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  3. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  4. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?: To start, my headset has a problem where if the cord is even slightly tugged on, its audio goes out. When tested on a laptop the audio goes out for about a second but then comes back on. On my PC, however, the audio goes out and does not come back on. I can disable and...
  5. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?: To start, my headset has a problem where if the cord is even slightly tugged on, its audio goes out. When tested on a laptop the audio goes out for about a second but then comes back on. On my PC, however, the audio goes out and does not come back on. I can disable and...
  6. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  8. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing: Hello, I have a pair of jlab jbuds that used to use with my old laptop, a 2 year old Dell, with no problem whatsoever. I recently bought a brand new ASUS computer, and now those same headphones cannot stop disconnecting and reconnecting whenever there isn't any sound...
  9. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect/reconnect, no power management option anymore...: This seems to be an issue with power managment trying to shut off anything taking battery. Bluetooth headphones stay connected if a video or music is playing, but once nothing is playing they seem to do an on/off cycle with the connection. Troubleshooting for this involved...
  10. Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Disconnects Once Every Hour Then Reconnects?: Hi, Have a strange issue: The Internet disconnects once every hour then reconnects? I notice above because I have HexChat IRC running. Any ideas? I tried two different network cards with same issue. Thanks! Desktop: - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit version 1809 - Gigabyte...