Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got my first set of Bluetooth headphones yesterday. The work very well with Windows so far, but when I play Forza they cut out. They'll start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andyouf, Nov 16, 2018.

1. andyouf Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game

I just got my first set of Bluetooth headphones yesterday. The work very well with Windows so far, but when I play Forza they cut out. They'll start working for about a minute of the game then just stop. When I exit the game they then don't work again in Windows until I remove and re-pair the headphones in Bluetooth settings.

In sound properties I tried setting the default for Forza to the headphones but that makes no difference. Tried disabling the microphone portion of the headphones as well. I am also using a Bluetooth Xbox controller. Both are Bluetooth 4.1 as is my adapter. I thought maybe that was too much Bluetooth going on but the same issue happens if the controller is disconnected and I use kb/mouse except when I exit the headset works fine in Windows and I don't have to re-pair. No other devices are connected with BT.

:)

andyouf, Nov 16, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Headphone Sound Issue

Hello,

This issue could be related to the drivers on your computer or there's a problem with the headphones itself. For us to effectively assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us when did the issue start?
    • Are you referring to brand new headphones?
    • Have you tried updating the sound card drivers on your computer by checking the latest driver that is available from the manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried all the troubleshooting steps provided in this article? If not, we advise that you try to perform
      the steps in the article and see if it helps.

Meanwhile, if you haven't tried downloading and installing the latest driver from the manufacturer's website, we suggest that you try it and check if you will experience the same issue.

Do get back to us so that we can further help.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 16, 2018
  4. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Sound

2. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  3. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  4. Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming: I have to put it back in a case to reconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-sound-randomly-disappeares/d1638da7-ceef-4cf0-9cd4-1fe8b4119791
  5. Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming: I have to put it back in a case to reconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-sound-randomly-disappeares/d1638da7-ceef-4cf0-9cd4-1fe8b4119791
  6. Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.

Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.: I'm having issues with my ComfortQ+ headphones not playing stereo sound. I've tried everything from restarting to disconnecting my headphones; to even removing the drivers manually using Device Manager. Also when I try to press 'Connect' on the dropdown menu it does nothing....
  8. Bluetooth headphones and games

Bluetooth headphones and games: Hi Ok so I got some bluetooth headphones ans they work great but one thing I have noticed is sometimes when I use discord or even sometimes in games sounds tend to get muted (More so with discord) like I will be playing just fine a friend will come on and want to get on...
  9. Bluetooth Headphone No Sound

Bluetooth Headphone No Sound: Have tried all suggestions these pages, Realtech Sound system installed. Headphones worked with Windows 8 but since updating to windows 10 no sound. Is there a Windows 10 FIX or can windows 8 be reinstalled from somewhere....
  10. Bluetooth Headphone Sound Control Issue

Bluetooth Headphone Sound Control Issue: When using my bluetooth headphones with my laptop I have an issue with native os sound control. When using the keyboard controls to raise and lower the sound or the sliding the sound toggle on the taskbar my headphones are muted below a numerical value of 5. This issue is not...