Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled.

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This Apply's To Every Bluetooth Device I Have.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TelegenicEwe662, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled.

This Apply's To Every Bluetooth Device I Have.

:)

TelegenicEwe662, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Aman Win User

Bluetooth headphone mic and stereo audio not working simultaneously on laptop

I have a Sennheiser HD4.40BT bluetooth headphone.

When I connect this to my android phone, I can listen stereo quality music and while call, I can hear other person clearly and use the mic also.

Problem appear when I connected headphone with my laptop through laptop's inbuilt bluetooth.

The problem is headphone is connecting in one of 2 ways: Headphone mode and Headset mode(with mic).

- When I select headphone mode, sound is great but I cannot use my mic.

- When I select headset mode(or handsfree mode), I continuously hear static and very poor audio quality but can use mic with this mode.

I already read to disable headset mode to get stereo quality but "this is not my purpose".

What I want is to use headphone with stereo audio and mic simultaneously.

3. Gavinsadf Win User
    How do I enable my bluetooth headset mic?

I have a Bluetooth headset with mic which works with my phone, and my other computer. When I connect to Windows 10 the speakers (headphones) work but the mic does not. The headset is paired with Bluetooth (headphones work). The device is listed under recording
    devices, enabled and is the default headphone and default headset. My other mic is disabled. The headset has the green tick under recording devices but the green sound levels only moves once on opening the panel, but does not move up and down when I talk.
    The mic is listed in other applications (eg Skype) but is not working. I have stopped and started Bluetooth devices and updated windows to ensure everything is up-to-date.

As it works with other computers it seems like a windows problem and I have exhausted every available avenue.

Any ideas?

thanks

Gavinsadf, Jul 18, 2020
  4. cemy Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled.

BT headphone no mic on win10pro

hello, I've tried to use BT headphone on windows10. But when speaker works mic stops. when mic works speaker stops.
    There is two options in my sounds settings stereo and handsfree. Stereo has no mic option. Handsfree has but bad sounds quality on speaker. I want to use mic with good speaker.

What did I tried to solve
    1- Reset all BT services
    2- uncheck Handsfree on headphones preficens
    3- Set manually speaker and microphone devices
    none of it works..
    Any thoughts?
    Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled. [​IMG]

Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Stop

2. Bluetooth output stops working when I enable mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth output stops working when I enable mic: I have Windows 10 pro updated to latest version I have a Bluetooth usb 5.0 adapter that I use to connect my Bluetooth neckband it's mic works properly on my Android. Whenever I try to use mic on Windows it stops any type of output sound and also mic doesn't work when I...
  3. Bluetooth output stops working when I enable mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth output stops working when I enable mic: I have Windows 10 pro updated to latest version I have a Bluetooth usb 5.0 adapter that I use to connect my Bluetooth neckband it's mic works properly on my Android. Whenever I try to use mic on Windows it stops any type of output sound and also mic doesn't work when I...
  4. Bluetooth output stops working when I enable mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth headphones only play audio when mic is active

Bluetooth headphones only play audio when mic is active: We purchased a couple pairs of Altec Lansing Nanophones ANC model MZX5400-CGRY. We can successfully connect them via Bluetooth to our Windows 11 laptops connected voice, music. When playing sound alone e.g. via Spotify, no sound is transmitted. However, when the microphone is...
  6. Bluetooth headphones only play audio when mic is active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones only play audio when mic is active: We purchased a couple pairs of Altec Lansing Nanophones ANC model MZX5400-CGRY. We can successfully connect them via Bluetooth to our Windows 11 laptops connected voice, music. When playing sound alone e.g. via Spotify, no sound is transmitted. However, when the microphone is...
  7. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones: When I have my bluetooth headphones connected with no audio playing, and then start some audio such as playing a song, for the first second or so, it will lag, and won't start to play immediately. The same thing happens with system sounds e.g when I receive a notification...
  8. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones: When I have my bluetooth headphones connected with no audio playing, and then start some audio such as playing a song, for the first second or so, it will lag, and won't start to play immediately. The same thing happens with system sounds e.g when I receive a notification...
  9. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on: hey there!I'm having a hard time with windows 10 to configure my headphones (sony WH-CH500) which I connected with bluetooth. The mic is working, the output to the headphones is also working but as soon as the mic gets switched on the audio output is gone, so can't hear...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headphones stop playing audio when microphone is used