Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones stop working at certain points, can't turn on or off.

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones stop working at certain points, can't turn on or off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth headphones have a problem, occasionally they just completely stop making sound. No rapid beeps for when the battery's running out, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IJUSTWANTTODRAWBUTICANT, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Headphones stop working at certain points, can't turn on or off.

My bluetooth headphones have a problem, occasionally they just completely stop making sound. No rapid beeps for when the battery's running out, no "connected" or "disconnected" text to speech voices, nothing. When it does thisi can't turn the headphones off/on and need to wait for the battery to drain out before i can charge it and use it againunsure if this means they're on or off, as when i need to drain it out I try to speed things up by turning on the headphone's noise cancelling mode which turns on a green light. This may be what drains the battery or the headphones may still be on while this is happening. The blue light that comes on when the headphones are turned off and on does not pop up when the power button is pressed or held.

I've had this happen mostly when pausing a video when another video is playing, or when rapidly pressing the arrow keys to quickly skip through sections of youtube videos. I've also had it happen when scrolling through twitter looking at photos.

The headphones are visable to my PC, is still paired and can be connected and disconnected from my PC's bluetooth settings menu, although if the device is removed it can not be re-added until it's working properly again. The sound settings menu does not show them as an audio choice even whilst "connected", and although the sound control panel does list them, it says that they're disconnected.

Windows says the drivers are up to date and It's not the sound being too low I've never had my hands anywhere near the volume buttons when this happens and increasing volume both in the master volume and by presing the headphone's volume up button don't fix it so i have no idea what could be the problem.

Don't tell me to wait for the headphones to die and then charge them back up every time this hiccup happens, I need to use the headphones constantly and that process can take up to a day and a half to go through.

Don't tell me to trash the headphones after a failed troubleshoot and go buy new ones, that's wasteful when the headphones clearly work outside of this specific exception that i'm trying to fix.

The headphone's brand is the JDW YP578, and I am using windows 10, which i have not updated for about a month. Is anyone able to help?

:)

IJUSTWANTTODRAWBUTICANT, Jan 15, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 15, 2021
  3. kamalaggi Win User
    Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth Headphones stop working at certain points, can't turn on or off. [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth Headphones stop working at certain points, can't turn on or off.

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones stop working at certain points, can't turn on or off.

1. Bluetooth Headphones stop working at certain points, can't turn on or off. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones stop

2. download keeps stopping at certain point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download keeps stopping at certain point: hi, i'm currently downloading a storyboarding software that i should have enough storage for. it isn't giving me any warning saying otherwise.i downloaded it off chrome just fine, and im using the set up for it but the download keeps stopping around halfways through, please...
  3. download keeps stopping at certain point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download keeps stopping at certain point: hi, i'm currently downloading a storyboarding software that i should have enough storage for. it isn't giving me any warning saying otherwise.i downloaded it off chrome just fine, and im using the set up for it but the download keeps stopping around halfways through, please...
  4. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  5. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  6. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't turn on/off Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't turn on/off Bluetooth: I'm not able to toggle on my Bluetooth setting. This is a big problem for me since my headset relies on Bluetooth and now I am no longer able to connect them.The image above shows the error that appears when I attempt to pair my headsets...
  8. Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly: Hello good day. It says my headphones are plugged in, even if I turn them off, and if I try to remove them it says "they can't be removed". I try to turn off bluetooth, but when I click on a different tab and turn it back on, I turn it back on. I tried to remove the earphone...
  9. Can't turn bluetooth on/off

Can't turn bluetooth on/off: Plz help I have tried everything so plz help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-bluetooth-onoff/c6db2ad2-e7db-4fa7-a8c9-c6d1532a97fd
  10. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.: HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices. Any ideas? [img] 34800