Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello good day. It says my headphones are plugged in, even if I turn them off, and if I try to remove them it says "they can't be removed". I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wendypeyton, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

Hello good day. It says my headphones are plugged in, even if I turn them off, and if I try to remove them it says "they can't be removed". I try to turn off bluetooth, but when I click on a different tab and turn it back on, I turn it back on. I tried to remove the earphone completely, but it just dims everything and never does anything. The only thing that solves this problem is restarting my laptop completely or waiting an uncertain amount of time before it decides to work again. I looked for Windows updates, driver updates, laptop hardware issues, headphone issues, but all of that seems

:)

Wendypeyton, Jul 22, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 22, 2021
  3. kamalaggi Win User
    Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

Headphone stops working randomly.

Hi,

As per the description, the issue might be caused due to damage in the port. I suggest you to connect another headphone and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with the hardware.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

1. Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones stop

2. Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]: I was using a Bluetooth device today when it suddenly disconnected, Bluetooth dose not appear in device manager. I have restarted my computer multiple times. When running troubleshooting with control panel it only says that my device dose not support Bluetooth. This dose not...
  3. Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]: I was using a Bluetooth device today when it suddenly disconnected, Bluetooth dose not appear in device manager. I have restarted my computer multiple times. When running troubleshooting with control panel it only says that my device dose not support Bluetooth. This dose not...
  4. Bluetooth randomly stopped working [FIXED]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working: I was using a Bluetooth device today when it suddenly disconnected, Bluetooth dose not appear in device manager. I have restarted my computer multiple times. When running troubleshooting with control panel it only says that my device dose not support Bluetooth. This dose not...
  6. Bluetooth randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working: I was using a Bluetooth device today when it suddenly disconnected, Bluetooth dose not appear in device manager. I have restarted my computer multiple times. When running troubleshooting with control panel it only says that my device dose not support Bluetooth. This dose not...
  7. Bluetooth randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting: My bluetooth headphones are working perfectly with my phone, but in Windows they have a problem: When im watching a video or listening to music everything works great, but in the moment i pause it, all the sounds in the system stop completely. For example: If im playing a...
  9. Bluetooth randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working: Out of the blue, bluetooth literally just stopped working. It has been fine the past couple days (just built this PC). I was watching a video, walked away and ate, came back and it stopped working. I did nothing. No updates, nothing. It just stopped out of the blue. I have...
  10. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.: HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices. Any ideas? [img] 34800