Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones stops working after brief pause

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones stops working after brief pause in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pretty much as the title says, I've tried it all. I connect my main BT headphones (have tried other bt-headphones same problem) and it works fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StoneDeaf, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Bluetooth headphones stops working after brief pause

Pretty much as the title says, I've tried it all.

I connect my main BT headphones (have tried other bt-headphones same problem) and it works fine until no sound is played or I pause Spotify or change YT video. Then the audio completely disappears. Sometimes it just quits anyway.

I've tried uninstalling drivers, updating the drivers, removing the headset function, changing BT service to auto start - nothing fixes it.

Is bluetooth and Win10 really this buggy? The strange thing is it worked flawlessly and suddenly just noped out. I've had this problem before on another PC so I'm hopeful that someone has the trick I need.

The bluetooth is integrated on the motherboard and is a ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING latest BIOS and everything.

submitted by /u/StoneDeaf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StoneDeaf, Feb 20, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 20, 2021
  3. kamalaggi Win User
    Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth headphones stops working after brief pause [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Bluetooth headphones stops working after brief pause

JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10

Hi

JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 Home Version 1803

All the mentioned method in the above link has been tried but non of them are working.

I will just summaries the problem of window 10 with JBL T450BT Bluetooth headphone

1. Just after pairing the headphone, if any audio is being played in the system, audio will smoothly transfer to headphone and is working normally.
    2. Upon pausing/stooping the audio, headphone is showing connected status but on resuming/starting any audio, no audio is coming in the headphone and from system speaker also.
    3. On running window troubleshoot for Bluetooth, two results are coming
      • If any audio is paying in the system- it is showing problem fixed and the running audio starts working in the headphone normally
        • again on pausing/stopping the audio, the same problem starts and no audio is coming from headphone on resuming or starting the audio (not even from system speaker also)
      • If no audio is being played in the system or it is in the pause status - It is showing problem fixed but actually on starting or resuming audio, the same problem persist (no audio is coming in the headphone and from system speaker also).
      Window troubleshoot has been tried multiple time but every time result is same (above).
    For information: the same headphone is working absolutely fine in my Android phone.

Early help for above problem would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

sagar kandhway, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones stops working after brief pause

1. Bluetooth headphones stops working after brief pause - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones stops

2. Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause: Hello,My mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause, maybe 1 hour I have to shut down pcmanually as I cannot reach any keys.This has happened twice already, what is the cause of this.Please let me know,Thank you for your help...
  3. Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause: Hello,My mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause, maybe 1 hour I have to shut down pcmanually as I cannot reach any keys.This has happened twice already, what is the cause of this.Please let me know,Thank you for your help...
  4. Mouse stopped working occasionally after a long pause

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly: Hello good day. It says my headphones are plugged in, even if I turn them off, and if I try to remove them it says "they can't be removed". I try to turn off bluetooth, but when I click on a different tab and turn it back on, I turn it back on. I tried to remove the earphone...
  6. Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones: I'm using a set of bluetooth ear pods with my PC. They're great, apart from the fact that they have a play/pause "button" (non-mechanical) on the side. It's difficult to put them in/take them out without touching this button, and the button itself plays/pauses the last video...
  7. Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working

Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working: The Bluetooth pause / play button stopped working. I tried both a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth earphones that were both working recently and both of them have the same issue with the pause/play button not working. When I try these same Bluetooth speaker & earphones on my...
  8. Headphones stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones stopped working after update: I am facing an issue with headphones after the update. They won’t work when I plug them in the headphone jack on the front panel or the speakers. Thank you in advance...
  9. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.: HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices. Any ideas? [img] 34800
  10. Bluetooth Play/Pause not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Play/Pause not working: I've had this issue for a while, and it's really annoying me. I use BlueTooth earbuds a lot on my computer, and would like to use the full remote on them. All the controls work fine, except the play/pause button. It doesn't work in any software other than WMP (Windows 7) and...