Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kamalaggi, Dec 22, 2015.

1. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. [​IMG]

:)

kamalaggi, Dec 22, 2015
  2. Jca56 Win User

Windows 10 Will Not Connect to Bluetooth Headphones

That's strange because I was actually able to connect and use the headphones just fine a few months ago then they suddenly stopped working, same drivers same everything. Wasn't due to any update or anything, one day they just wouldn't connect anymore.

Bluetooth works for transferring files between my Galaxy S8+ and my Macbook Pro so I didn't think the bluetooth itself is broken and the headphones connect fine to other PCs and my phone.

Thank you for the help anyways.

Jca56, Dec 22, 2015
  3. DavidCCox Win User
    All of a sudden no sound from internal laptop speakers.

Audio in my laptop (Windows 10) worked for 12 months and then suddenly stopped. Nothing show ip in device manager, expect for bluetooth option. Right click on speaker icon, select Playback devices, only shows "headphones, bluetooth hands free disconnected".
    After Troubleshoot and restart to apparently install drivers, it then just suggests device is not plugged in -

DavidCCox, Dec 22, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

1. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones suddenly

2. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hello!I was listening to some music in my AirPods and my computers Bluetooth all of a sudden stopped working. Bluetooth disappeared from the quick controls too. It's still available in settings but clicking on a device didn't work. I followed all the steps on the Microsoft...
  3. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: I was listening to music with my bluetooth headset and the music stopped, checked my bluetooth and it said it was turned off. I saw there was no option to turn it back on so I ran troubleshooting and now it says my device doesn't have bluetooth. Checked the drivers and it's...
  4. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: I was listening to music with my bluetooth headset and the music stopped, checked my bluetooth and it said it was turned off. I saw there was no option to turn it back on so I ran troubleshooting and now it says my device doesn't have bluetooth. Checked the drivers and it's...
  5. Bluetooth stopped working suddenly

Bluetooth stopped working suddenly: helloi have been facing a problem for the past 1 day and would like to be assisted.my laptop's bluetooth drivers suddenly have disappeared from device manager and there's no option for me to turn it back on. i have troubleshooted this in all possible methods and found that...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hi All, Just this morning, Bluetooth on my Dell Inspiron 3493 stopped working. When trying to add a Bluetooth device from Settings>Devices>Add Bluetooth or other device I am getting an error saying that Bluetooth is not switched on, and to update the driver. [ATTACH]...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  8. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Yesterday I suddenly noticed that I couldn't connect any devices over Bluetooth when that was working just fine before. Later after I had restarted my PC, the option to turn Bluetooth on and off was missing and it said that my PC doesn't have Bluetooth, even though I have...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.: Dell 5587 Windows 1909 Bluetooth stopped working like 2 hours ago, right after I updated my Nvidia drivers (tinynvidiaupdatechecker) Bluetooth does not appear in Device Manager, Troubleshooter says my device is not Bluetooth capable (WHAT?), no switch in "Devices" Tried...
  10. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hey, back with another problem )) So I wanted to connect to my wireless speaker when I noticed the BT icon is gone. Now I cannot get it back by any means and Device Manager shows this:[ATTACH] Any advice appreciated...