Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kamalaggi, Dec 22, 2015.

1. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. [​IMG]

:)

kamalaggi, Dec 22, 2015
  2. Jca56 Win User

Windows 10 Will Not Connect to Bluetooth Headphones

That's strange because I was actually able to connect and use the headphones just fine a few months ago then they suddenly stopped working, same drivers same everything. Wasn't due to any update or anything, one day they just wouldn't connect anymore.

Bluetooth works for transferring files between my Galaxy S8+ and my Macbook Pro so I didn't think the bluetooth itself is broken and the headphones connect fine to other PCs and my phone.

Thank you for the help anyways.

Jca56, Dec 22, 2015
  3. DavidCCox Win User
    All of a sudden no sound from internal laptop speakers.

Audio in my laptop (Windows 10) worked for 12 months and then suddenly stopped. Nothing show ip in device manager, expect for bluetooth option. Right click on speaker icon, select Playback devices, only shows "headphones, bluetooth hands free disconnected".
    After Troubleshoot and restart to apparently install drivers, it then just suggests device is not plugged in -

DavidCCox, Dec 22, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

1. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones suddenly

2. my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth...: help plis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-are-charge-they-were-working-fine/cee1a87e-161e-4988-9d13-1daa9aea0f32
  3. headphones stopped working after laptop sudden shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphones stopped working after laptop sudden shutdown: After shutting down due to low charge my headphones stopped working. I was watching a film the day before when it happened. The next day I found out that the headphone jack is not working...
  4. Bluetooth not working suddenly

Bluetooth not working suddenly: My Bluetooth connection disappeared. Cant get it to come on. The toggle button in settings to put it on disappeared. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-suddenly/e6acbd5d-0630-4899-b581-b81c83731f6d
  5. headphones stop youtube working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    headphones stop youtube working.: When I attach my headphones via the Jack plug youtube videos stop playing, goes black and displays error message. Video restarts when Jack unplugged. This problem only started recently. Have not changed headphones....
  6. Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10

Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10: My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working in the middle of listening. Up until today, it worked flawlessly. Now, the toggle button has disappeared, the Bluetooth tile has disappeared from the notifications panel, and I can't remove/add any devices I previously connected to. I...
  7. My headphones stopped working all of a sudden

My headphones stopped working all of a sudden: I have the Black ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro TR, and I've had it for a long time, I was using it fine, just minding my own business, when all of a sudden I think I clicked a button or something, and the sound went completely off. So I tried restarting... didn't work, I tried...
  8. My headphones stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Support
    My headphones stopped working all of a sudden: I have the Black ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro TR, and I've had it for a long time, I was using it fine, just minding my own business, when all of a sudden I think I clicked a button or something, and the sound went completely off. So I tried restarting... didn't work, I tried...
  9. Bluetooth stopped working

Bluetooth stopped working: Hi, Bluetooth has suddenly disappeared from my computer and it seems like I have tried everything to get it back. I've connected devices to my laptop via Bluetooth before however, the toggle for the on button in settings has disappeared for no reason. I feel like I have...
  10. Headphones stopped working

Headphones stopped working: Just installed 10, and my headphones have gone dead. When I unplug them, the sound works normally through a connection to my hifi set. The headphones work all right when connected to my Mac. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize the headphones? 22361